a1500ram

Group Buy on Headliners

SMS must be on a roll because I just got notice the two headliners I ordered just got a shipping label.  Very glad to have had the opportunity to get in on this deal.  I thought they'd be in production much longer.  Thanks again SMS!

My Pleasure to serve the Comanche Community.  I have been cranking them out for the past couple of weeks.  I am shipping two tomorrow and then will finish the last 2 on Monday.

20+ headliners.  Thanks Comanche Club!

mine is sitting at the post office apparently. The crappy part about not getting off work till 530, is ill have to wait 2 weeks to go get it on my next off day rotation. 

Received my headliner, and while I haven't had a chance to install it yet, it looks like it's super great quality.  I set it out on a flat surface and it flattened out overnight from being rolled up in the box for shipping to CA.

Thanks again @a1500ram!

My headliners were delivered on Saturday.  I was on the fence about recovering my own factory headliners (which aren't in bad shape), or going with SMS.  While more expensive than recovering what I had, I feel like it was money well spent.  After seeing these in person, I am blown away by the quality - they are better than factory.  Thank you SMS!

I bought two black headliners, one for each MJ.  Pic shows both (I didn't fold one in half).  When I took them out of the box they pretty much flattened out themselves with no creases or any issues due to shipment.  Also included enough material for the sun visors. 

20181111_193333.jpg

3 hours ago, kryptronic said:

My headliners were delivered on Saturday.  I was on the fence about recovering my own factory headliners (which aren't in bad shape), or going with SMS.  While more expensive than recovering what I had, I feel like it was money well spent.  After seeing these in person, I am blown away by the quality - they are better than factory.  Thank you SMS!

I bought two black headliners, one for each MJ.  Pic shows both (I didn't fold one in half).  When I took them out of the box they pretty much flattened out themselves with no creases or any issues due to shipment.  Also included enough material for the sun visors. 

20181111_193333.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I have been wondering forever how they can come rolled up and flatten out. It looks like SMS has figured it out and I most likely have him recover an old factory backerboard and compare it to his new style type. I am willing to bet his new product is better than factory after seeing these pics. I imagine it would both insulate and deaden sound better.

10 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Thanks for the pics! I have been wondering forever how they can come rolled up and flatten out. It looks like SMS has figured it out and I most likely have him recover an old factory backerboard and compare it to his new style type. I am willing to bet his new product is better than factory after seeing these pics. I imagine it would both insulate and deaden sound better.

The pics don't really don't do these headliners justice.  They are molded, multilayered, and extremely well adhered.  The backer material is flexible and is the correct shape, and correct fabric.

I took them out of the box, smoothed them out on the counter and snapped the pic. SMS spent time making this what it is.  The engineering here is remarkable.

I love it when people care about their work, and take pride in it.  It shows here.