a1500ram

Group Buy on Headliners

Checking to see if there would be any interest on a group buy for Headliners. 

I would need need a minimum of 5 people to offer this. 

I wanted to share with the Comanche Club a Group Buy opportunity for the Jeep Comanche Headliner. 

The cost is $200 which includes Parcel Select/Ground Insured shipping for the 48 States.

This will require at least 5 people to participate in the group buy and this group buy will end on 31 October, 2018. 

I use a thick card substrate as the main body of the headliner.  I hand form the panel to shape.  I laminate a closed cell foam to the back side of the panel to act as a moisture/insulation barrier. 

The adhesive I use rubberizes when set and acts as another layer of moisture protection.

This year (2018) I have added a proprietary step to the process of making the headliner that virtually water proofs the headliner panel and will prevent it from failing.

I also include the loop portion of the Velcro already attached along the front edge and rear edge of the headliner panel

The process to hand form and make ready to cover the headliner panel is a 60 step process.

If you purchase one of my headliners, you will receive it already covered in the color you have selected.  I use OE type foam backed cloth headliner material.  You will also receive extra material for you to cover your sun visors locally along with installation instructions.

I guarantee my headliners to fit without any modifications and will offer a 1 year replacement guarantee on the construction of the headliner panel itself and will extend it an additional 4 years (prorated) on the construction of the headliner.

If you are interested in one of my headliners for your Jeep Comanche Truck, send me a PM with your color choice.  See attached color chart and additional photos of one of my headliners.  Once I have a minimum of 5 people interested, I will notify each party to finalize the details and will need your email address at that time for me to send you a PayPal invoice.

Thank you again for this opportunity to reach out to the Comanche Club community and I look forward to doing business with you!

PM me if interested. I will report the count on this posting and after the minimum of 5 have been reached, I will notify the interested parties and go forward from there. 

I will I’ll ask for a 4 week turn around on these but will shoot to turn them around in 2 weeks. 

Thanks!

Steve Bennett 

SMS Headliners, LLC 

Comanche Colors.png

Comanche2.jpg

Comanche1.jpg

Comanche3.jpg

Edited by a1500ram
Wanted to add more information

I like other members here have ordered a headliner from SMS. The quality is excellent. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a replacement headliner. 

I bought mine in 2013 and it still looks great. If anyone's considering one of Steve's headliners, pull the trigger with confidence.

I posted this offer on Saturday evening and has received 133 views but no interests as of now. 

This is offer will end at midnight on October 31, 2018. 

try posting in the tech forum or on facebook.  more eyes will see them that may not necessarily be looking for headliners.  :L: 

On 10/8/2018 at 7:44 PM, Pete M said:

try posting in the tech forum or on facebook.  more eyes will see them that may not necessarily be looking for headliners.  :L: 

Thanks Pete!

i posted the link to Comanche club on Facebook 

steve

I would give your add a little more time. I just seen it and I have been on at least a half a dozen times since Saturday. People sometimes don't get on everyday and look. Trust me people want headliners. I could have sold 50 in the past year of old backerboards that need redone. The shipping is what kills it for around $185 in its factory form. You have a major advantage in your new design from what I understand. I may try 1 even though I have close to a dozen here. People have had hard time finding info on you in the past as well. I refer them your way all the time even though I have never tried your product. The other members have spoken highly of you and that's good enough for me. An explanation and pics of what you offer updated current info with pics too.

12 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I would give your add a little more time. I just seen it and I have been on at least a half a dozen times since Saturday. People sometimes don't get on everyday and look. Trust me people want headliners. I could have sold 50 in the past year of old backerboards that need redone. The shipping is what kills it for around $185 in its factory form. You have a major advantage in your new design from what I understand. I may try 1 even though I have close to a dozen here. People have had hard time finding info on you in the past as well. I refer them your way all the time even though I have never tried your product. The other members have spoken highly of you and that's good enough for me. An explanation and pics of what you offer updated current info with pics too.

Thanks for the info. I will be extending this in the next day or so and provide details on what I offer with photos. 

Just edited the group buy information to extend the ending date and to also provide more details and photos of what I am offering.

Steve it was a little weird, I guess I saw the offer in the modification section but then I clicked on the offer you made and good this post. But I am still interested, Smoke Gray. I understand shipping to me will be a bit more exepensive, we might want to talk about FEDX or another carrier, USPS would probably destroy all your hard work.

I have never had to file a claim on a Comanche headliner through the postal service. I cannot say that for fedex or ups. I always ship insured in case of damage I can turn another one fairly quickly. PM sent

And now there are 5. Thanks for the great interest in this offer. I will still keep it open for a few more days. 

15 hours ago, its840 said:

If this is still avail.

I would be intrested. 

Is it still 200$ shipped.

Offer is still good. I will send you a pm asking for color and email address to send invoice to. 

This is also applies to dkenitz also

1 hour ago, Chargum85 said:

Count me in!  Let me know how to place the order.  Can you also include some matching fabric for the visors?

Pm sent

On 10/15/2018 at 11:53 AM, dkenitz said:

Interested as well, offer still open til the 31st?

The offer is still tentatively open.  I will except 3 more interested parties for the group buy but will definitely close it at that time.

Steve

1 hour ago, a1500ram said:

The offer is still tentatively open.  I will except 3 more interested parties for the group buy but will definitely close it at that time.

Steve

Sent you a PM Steve

On 10/15/2018 at 4:37 PM, Chargum85 said:

Count me in!  Let me know how to place the order.  Can you also include some matching fabric for the visors?

Pm sent

The GROUP BUY on Headliners is Closed. 

Thanks to to everyone who participated and I have approximately 2 that are pending only because they asked to get in at the beginning but have not responded to any recent PM requests. I will still hold those open. 

If you missed this opportunity, I am running free shipping on eBay thru October 31, 2018

Thanks again!

Steve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401577124911