Scar-Fab frame stiffeners!

Your Fitment looks great, are you going to make to sell and if so when would they be available?
Yes, theyll br available soon. Gotta test fit the prototypes and send them out for another test fit with customers then theyll be for sale hopefully by January or so...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

On 9/8/2018 at 10:36 PM, krustyballer16 said:

So I've been working on MJ frame stiffeners, lwb and swb.

I've almost got the design finalized and then in the next few weeks theyll be cut out and formed.

I don't have a built jeep to put them so I'll be looking for a person or two to test fit and try them out.

So I'll be taking applications lol.

I don't have any pictures or anything yet.

Theyll be from front of the frame all the way to rear.

Theyll have some things that other brands don't have.

I haven't looked at every year of MJ to see if there are any differences but I have an 86 LWB, an 89,90 and 91 SWB here

Not sure on price yet.

I can try to answer questions anybody has right now....

Let me know guys.

Are they forsale yet? and what price point?

Sorry, do you have a price and what all they consist of?
No price yet. can't make any promises but shooting for $500 shipped. Theyll be in 10 gauge or 3/16" price will vary.

They will include COMPLETE front to rear including front crossmember and inside frame rail front sections that include the steering box spacer.

No price yet. can't make any promises but shooting for $500 shipped. Theyll be in 10 gauge or 3/16" price will vary.

They will include COMPLETE front to rear including front crossmember and inside frame rail front sections that include the steering box spacer.

Okay cool, I found some online but I want to order up a set ASAP!

I’ll weld them in and 10GA is cool

Okay cool, I found some online but I want to order up a set ASAP!

I’ll weld them in and 10GA is cool
don't go with t&m. They're nothing but problems....
I'm trying to make mine the best fitting set out there. I'm hoping to have them for sale by February. I've gotta test fit them then I'll send a lwb and swb set to people to actually weld on and test.

don't go with t&m. They're nothing but problems....
I'm trying to make mine the best fitting set out there. I'm hoping to have them for sale by February. I've gotta test fit them then I'll send a lwb and swb set to people to actually weld on and test.

I’m game to test them if need be, she is almost ready for them0b68728ae67c522b1762fbdec8e0424a.jpg

I'll be in York, PA next June or July for the jeep show. Could save on shipping if you wait...

Damn, I’ll drive to get them but I’m trying to get the frame sand blasted and coated... it’s so damn cold I might build a small booth to blast it and coat it before hand... not sure just yet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, krustyballer16 said:

I think theyll be sent to lasers tomorrow to get nested! Hopefully they're cut and formed in the next week or so.

After this first run, they won't take very long to be ordered and made

I assume this is the test batch? I'll have to wait for a production batch?

Getting closer!
Gonna be taking paid pre orders, with a 6 week lead time (just in case) in the next week or so. Who's REALLY interested?!

And yes, I'm gonna have 1 set of each swb and lwb cut from 10 gauge and try them on my frames and if all is good, well go from there. bc344695cf7b23d4d017bb0514898827.jpg