saveevryjp1998

Too Much Sheat (Indiana) update

31 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I have several, but they are all part of complete sets unless maybe black. I may have a couple of those willing to separate.

Ok. If u have a single wheel.  How much would it be? 

WEBPAGE_20180911_182118.jpg.ce9b880c6d1c0f18c3eec409e9af05ff.jpg

Sorry, I missed this, yes I found a bag of some tailgate hardware. I'm sure there will be more, where/when who knows. I will get some pics of what is in there. If its what you need p.m. me your info and Pete for a donation to the club for what you would have paid for it.

17 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

WEBPAGE_20180911_182118.jpg.ce9b880c6d1c0f18c3eec409e9af05ff.jpg

Sorry, I missed this, yes I found a bag of some tailgate hardware. I'm sure there will be more, where/when who knows. I will get some pics of what is in there. If its what you need p.m. me your info and Pete for a donation to the club for what you would have paid for it.

Ok just pm me or post the pictures of the pieces and we can work out a deal.

You must be the real Santa Claus with all the good MJ stuff you have. Do you have the box that the heater core and ac evaporator go in? A emergency brake release handle with 1 foot cable?

I do jave a couple heater core boxes. I will have to dig for the handle. I probably have several but that kind of stuff dissappears around here easy. The only 1 I just seen is already being shipped out this week. Worse case scenario I will pull 1 off 1 of my heeps.

4 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Let me know what u want for the emerg release cable. Is the second pic of the box? Did it have ac or just heater core?

First pic group that icluded the handle and installed(not pulled) was a a.c. The last pic was non a.c. I also have a couple more a.c. in my attic. I can't get to them at the moment because there is too much mj sheet in the way!

Not to rush. Big hurricane coming here. Also if you have a gray manual window handle. I don't know if mounting brackets are needed for compressor or not. Need to find that out. But you might have those too. I will need dashboard controls that include ac. Hope I can get them new but if not will need that too

I do have another in my attic and 1 that is separated. I have had it like that here for over 12 years along with a brand new core on the shelf. Probably the first major jeep project I started and never finished. I soon found a good one out of my first of many donor partouts and that may have been how the hoarding sickness first started.

Drip tray is above doors to catch rain. Yes over windows. I do not know if there is a bracket needed or not to hold ac. don't know. Will have to find out. 

I want the emerg release handle w cable. It is one piece. Also the box for ac evaporator. Will have to call jeep dealership to find out if controls are availabile new. If not I want those too