project: half-a-Jeep, the MJ trailer (now with Rubi rims)

get the yard to use the forklift :D  

but if I'm at the house, I screw a couple 2x4s to the existing 2x4s to make a ramp off the side of the trailer.  :L:  they don't weigh much so it's pretty easy to slide up the ramp. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

last night another bed was delivered to my house (huge thanks to Tex06!) and with my back mess up I figured the easiest way to unload was to just slide it over to the trailer on 2x4s to bridge the gap.  worked like a charm. :D 

20201206_092109.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

upgrade achieved. :D  picked myself up a longbed over-the-rail Comanche liner for a whole 50 bucks. 

20210501_155710.jpg

on the downside, I had to leave the Duraliner behind and so I no longer own an example of each brand of liner made. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hanging on to the red one for now.  but if you want a replacement header, I'll see what I can dig up before I head north. :L:   I've passed on a bunch lately that had minor cracks.  guess I should stop doing that.  :laugh:  

6 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I'm hanging on to the red one for now.  but if you want a replacement header, I'll see what I can dig up before I head north. :L:   I've passed on a bunch lately that had minor cracks.  guess I should stop doing that.  :laugh:  

I cut too much metal to get one to bolt back up. Thank you though for the offer. Leafs will be a welcome edition to the ax15.