Well I'm finally getting around to fixing/restoring the 90 Eliminator I tried to pick up in 09, First I can't do pics, Everytime I try to upload a pic the site won't let me. This was a daily driver until I picked up another vehicle, anyways it's a white 1990 eliminator 4.0 ax-15 it has a Cherokee rearend (bought it that way), so far I've pulled the interior out (the rear window leaks) found the start of rust on the floor pans, covered the pans with Rust Mort then put undercaoting over them to prevent any new rust appearing, I have the molded part of the headliner minus the fabric so I went to Joann fabric and got some headliner fabric and as I write this the glue is drying, the right front was hit some time in the past so I pulled the nose apart and fixed the bent braces best I could, i also replaced the oil pump when it went out my next little project is replacing all the tie rod ends and center link. I'll try to update my progress as I go, hopefully it will be trail ready next year

you should be able to just drag the pics right into your text box.  that's not working?  :(  

if the perches weren't moved to the MJ spacing, that XJ axle will ruin your leaf's bushings pretty quick. :(  

Hey everyone, since I last posted here life has been interesting. Had a U joint go out on me ( removed rear driveline and drove it home), installed a front receiver that a friend got for me (thinking it was for the rear) and picking up a 91 explorer tonight (for the rear end only). It's a little late now but that rear end will work in my mj right? If not guess I'll take the explorer to pick n pull

It won't bolt in, but will work.  This article has some decent info on the axle.  The Explorer you have doesn't have disc brakes on the axle, not a deal breaker, but I HATE drum brakes.  You will need to cut off all of the Explorer suspension brackets and weld on new ones for your MJ.