after about a year and a half, I'm finally finishing up the 4.0 swap into my fathers 86 Comanche. Being my first engine swap, it never occurred to me to label any of the electrical connectors as I took them all off. I found a home for most of them but I'm a little lost on four of them. Any help identifying them would be greatly appreciated. The first two are located near the battery. I think the large one might be a factory fog light connector. The third one is on the other side of the engine bay near the computer. That one possibly might be a diagnostic port. The last one is on the back firewall near the intake manifold. No clue on that one. Any help would be appreciated.:L:

DSCN3048.JPG

DSCN3052.JPG

DSCN3053.JPG

DSCN3054.JPG

DSCN3056.JPG

DSCN3057.JPG

On 8/2/2018 at 9:36 AM, ASmith94 said:

Thanks guys! That's one off the list of things I have to worry about haha The engine came out of a 96 cherokee 4.0 sport. It came from someones field half complete for 350$.

Are you sure it was a '96? 1996 was the year the Cherokee first came with OBD2, which used a standard OBD2 'D' connector under the dashboard. 1995 was still OBD1.