The 241OR transfer case bolted right up correct?  Did you get your speedometer to work after swapping in that tcase? Lastly, your rear driveshaft you had to get that flange welded on? 

Sorry about all the questions just thinking about getting one for my comanche

• 4 weeks later...
The 241OR transfer case bolted right up correct?  Did you get your speedometer to work after swapping in that tcase? Lastly, your rear driveshaft you had to get that flange welded on? 

Sorry about all the questions just thinking about getting one for my comanche

The speedo does not work due to the 241 having an electric speedo and the older Renix Jeeps having a mechanical one. Rear output on the T case was swapped to a regular yoke that I had Tom woods make me so no drive flange on the case anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, billytoad631 said:

The speedo does not work due to the 241 having an electric speedo and the older Renix Jeeps having a mechanical one. Rear output on the T case was swapped to a regular yoke that I had Tom woods make me so no drive flange on the case anymore

What year did you get yours from? A tj rubicon or a jk? you didn't change the front flange?

What year did you get yours from? A tj rubicon or a jk? you didn't change the front flange?

Should be out of a TJ. The front has a yoke as well. Got it like that so someone along the line changed the flanges for yokes. Probably so stock style shafts can be used

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, billytoad631 said:

Should be out of a TJ. The front has a yoke as well. Got it like that so someone along the line changed the flanges for yokes. Probably so stock style shafts can be used

Oh okay. I'm looking for a tj one. Just have to see about getting yokes for it. the tcase has 32 spline outputs right?

On 12/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, billytoad631 said:

You can swap the speedo drive from the old style mechanical right into the later style electric.....

• 2 weeks later...