Big Johnson Jeep Parts. Indiana

krustyballer16

Look up big Johnson jeep on Facebook. Guy has A LOT of stuff in indiana. Hes about 3 hours from me and I'm going up there Sunday with a trailer for parts.

If anybody needs anything theyd want me to see about and then I can ship to them

OR want me to bring with me when I head to Pennsylvania next month...

Let me know what you want and I can make a list and check while I'm there Sunday.

His prices are fair.

I need to know by Saturday night so I can connect with you on price and everything

Just trying to help some people out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If you happen to read this and want to grab them I will pay you his asking price and when we meet I can pay you or send it through PayPal etc. If not I perfectly understand being that you wanted to know by last night ... 

1 pair rear bumper brackets 

(2) pair Comanche emblems 

black horn button 

black bench seat belts (if he has them ) 

I was thinking about heading down there next weekend.
Just because he has so much I want to look around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll let you know how it goes. Where are you at? Anything you're looking for there?

I'm in Pittsburgh remember?
I know he had Waggoner tail lights I was interested in, a decent exterior visor, and the usual black interior parts especially seats or if you find any good two door parts.
I'd love to have a spare pair of power two door doors.

He told me he wasnt selling any black. The only visor I saw he posted was xj, and you need xj 2 door doors and or panels?

XJ or MJ visor is fine if it's decent. I have four of each soo.. lol
I have a white 90' two door Laredo with power so I'd love a spare set of doors, especially power but I would be interested in nice two door cards.

1 hour ago, krustyballer16 said:

He never gave me a price on the brackets. I asked yesterday.

Which horn button? The smooth style of the ones with the "bolt heads" not sure which style goes with what trim....

I'll get em.

5857b5870a12049ebc107c0effd4365b.jpg

The bolt head style ( to the far left I believe) . The brackets were $10 a piece according to his Facebook page . 

There might have been some design changes over the years, but the L & R step bumper bracket p/n's didn't change throughout the MJ years for all models.
And no change for swb and lwb? There is a visual difference.

I wonder if the design changed later for hitch option from factory, but to me it looks like it was just done to save metal and streamline the look. It costs the factory to move/ship too guys for distribution both to and from assembly lines and every little bit helps not only for that but power to weight specs, tougher emissions every year, so on and so fourth. There are people that get paid to study these things to shrink costs everyday.

Well I though like u going over there so Ill send u the money and you buy it for me and send it (obiously with a fee for service) but if u have one I'm more than interested! Ill send u a pm.

Archived