All Breeds Jeep Show - York PA 2018

kryptronic

Who is going to the All Breeds Jeep Show in York, PA this year?  York Fairgrounds, York, PA July 21-22 2018

http://pajeeps.org/

I will be there all weekend, not showing any Jeeps, though.  Last year quite a few guys from the club showed up.  Chime in if you're planning on coming.  The show is pretty JK heavy, but does get it's fair share of XJs, MJs, CJs, older FSJs and things you never knew Jeep made.  Good time every year.

Depending on the next couple of weeks i may

try to attend as well. Hoping to meet up with

Krusty and snag some parts - he just mentioned

his intention to being there.

May be a nice final drive for Gracie before the 

restoration begins. I'm just not sure if the slave 

cylinder would survive a trip like that...

6 minutes ago, johnj92131 said:

I will be in Pittsburgh, PA on July 22.  Maybe I can get to the Jeep show on Saturday, July 21.  No Jeep with me for this trip.   York is only 225 miles from Pittsburgh.

It is a 3.5 hour trip if you do the speed limit.

If I drive 2500 miles from San Diego, what is another 3.5 hours?   Figured I could hit York first, then still get to Pittsburgh by Sunday with no real problem.

I’ll be at the show at least Saturday and I’m from Pittsburgh so I’ll be back there Sunday.
What brings you to Pittsburgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to buy a go kart in Anderson IN, but have no way

to ship it, so if anyone is coming to this event in July

(or headed to the mid atlantic) ill pay $150 if someone

wants to throw it in the back of their truck.

Oh... ha!... i just noticed what you were asking...

Talk-to-text can make for some awkward forum

posts... good thing i have zero shame... :-) 

You must have been reading this thread - i fixed

that error within seconds of posting. I didnt think

anyone woild have seen it... 

14 hours ago, TheDude said:

I’ll be at the show at least Saturday and I’m from Pittsburgh so I’ll be back there Sunday.
What brings you to Pittsburgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car Club National Convention.   Corvair Club's 48th National Convention.  First new car I ever purchased was a 1969 Corvair.  Had it for 16 years before I moved on.

Dude:

Here is a link to a thread about the CORSA Convention:

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,936922,page=1

July 23 to July 29, 2018

Neighbor is moving from San Diego to Vermont, so I purchased her 2001 Honda Accord 2 door with 115K miles on it. Very well cared for car! That is what I will be driving to Pennsylvania.

Looking forward to seeing some nice old Jeeps!

• 2 weeks later...

Also, My buddy and I are planning on getting a swap meet booth to unload some inventory like whole Comanche interiors, axles, seats, can even bring tail gates and tail lights if anyone's looking.

Also, My buddy and I are planning on getting a swap meet booth to unload some inventory like whole Comanche interiors, axles, seats, can even bring tail gates and tail lights if anyone's looking.
Bring it all!

Anybody else need anything from me here in indiana?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, TheDude said:

Yes!  I'll be there early with cash.

1 hour ago, TheDude said:

Anything in particular that you are looking for?

Tailgate in excellent shape (willing to trade a decent one plus cash) - white (PW7) would be awesome; MJ D44 in 4.10 that does not need to be rebuilt - bad brakes OK; External slave XJ AX-15 plus NP231 in good shape; MJ Front driveshaft (4.0L/AX-15); NP231 floor shifter linkage for AX-15;  Black or grey interior pieces including bucket seats; White MJ/XJ fenders and doors in excellent shape; 5 turbine wheels (willing to trade 5 ravine wheels that somebody painted black with new 235/75 GY Wranglers on four of them); Looking for two factory bull bars - the smaller standard ones - have to be straight; 2 courtesy lights in chrome with good clips; Probably more...

I think there will be enough club members in town that weekend from the club that whatever you bring, if it's decent and desirable, somebody will probably buy it.  All kind of cool stuff is going on.  It's like everybody is using this as a free-for-all to meet up and swap or sell all the big stuff we can't ship. 

Thinking about letting people camp at my place.  I've got a quiet acre in the suburbs about 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  Nothing definite yet, but would anybody need a place to crash?

So maybe I need to just bring all my stuff too? Lol.

I've got a few sets of door panels, some neat up tailgates, other interior pieces, 2wd ax-5s, a newer aw4 and t case.....

Anybody looking for anything else specific?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk