whowey

Looking for victi....errr worthy canidates!!

1025141813.jpg.383e5f714dd595609797d2a6b8fb5245.jpg
Build threads guys! That's the first step to being CotM.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:28 AM, whowey said:

Its time to find another batch of great Comanche projects to feature for our monthly feature, MJ of the Month!!   The benefits are mighty!  You get to have your truck featured here in our annals and become FB (semi)famous as it is featured on our illustrious page.  If you are interested and you think you have what it takes. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

This is my current project. I have a lot of photos but having a hard time uploading.

20160213_175019.jpg

I love it!  :L: 

if the pics are large, try uploading just a couple at a time.  and be sure to start a build thread! 

Here is my MJ Candidate for MJOTM. It is not done quite yet though. 

There are some great pics of some great mjs posted previously on this thread.  With whowey and Pete asking if there are build threads on these nice looking mjs, I really would like to reiterate the importance of a build thread.  You may not realize that the build thread section is what a lot of us use for information and inspiration for our mjs.  Many of us mjotm recipients have stated that in our "what we like about cc".  PLEASE take the time to share what you have so we all can appreciate some different versions of what is becoming a rarer vehicle by the day.  This forum is about sharing ideas and advise and a place for asking questions without worrying someone will vilify you if it is a simple or "stupid" question.  

Buck.  

On 4/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, buxmj said:

There are some great pics of some great mjs posted previously on this thread.  With whowey and Pete asking if there are build threads on these nice looking mjs, I really would like to reiterate the importance of a build thread.  You may not realize that the build thread section is what a lot of us use for information and inspiration for our mjs.  Many of us mjotm recipients have stated that in our "what we like about cc".  PLEASE take the time to share what you have so we all can appreciate some different versions of what is becoming a rarer vehicle by the day.  This forum is about sharing ideas and advise and a place for asking questions without worrying someone will vilify you if it is a simple or "stupid" question.  

Buck.  

:yeahthat: I totally agree with u, also it great to have build thread for future if u decide to sell ur MJ and this is great for buyer to read the page that will catch buyer eyes and more interested!

Problem with a lot of the newbs in this thread are they have been drug here from FaceSpace and Intsatard. They want their stuff instantly posted. Look at how many only have 3-5 posts. Sadly, social media is going to be the death of forums and message boards.

This is where mine is at now. I haven’t done a build thread here on it so far but I need to find all my pictures off the other phone. That’s where my bumper build pics are.and the winch cradle build and wiring it all up.  I do have lots of pics of the Rock rails being figgered out. Lots of small projects  to get it here. Most of them you wouldn’t know were even there. 

E363D7A4-16F7-47DC-96AD-510458372533.jpeg

0166FEEC-A614-4D8F-A0B6-20DE58E6C891.jpeg

E7BD4569-69E2-48E6-93D5-5F9E42E6BC86.jpeg