whowey

Looking for victi....errr worthy canidates!!

Its time to find another batch of great Comanche projects to feature for our monthly feature, MJ of the Month!!   The benefits are mighty!  You get to have your truck featured here in our annals and become FB (semi)famous as it is featured on our illustrious page.  If you are interested and you think you have what it takes. Drop me a PM and we can talk.

Yep, we primarily use it for MJOTM and reposting the instagram pics. If anyone has ideas for good stuff to use it for let me know.

11 hours ago, Pete M said:

facebook.com/Comancheclub/ 

it's not a page for discussions as much as a page for sharing MJotM and pics linked from the IG page.  

I already liked it on fb :wink:

7 hours ago, Minuit said:

Yep, we primarily use it for MJOTM and reposting the instagram pics. If anyone has ideas for good stuff to use it for let me know.

Wel now my feed its going to have some beutifull comanches from time to time lol

As nice as it would be, my truck isn't quite a looker but I've poured countless hours, parts, busted knuckles, and quite a few thousand dollars reviving her from the grave. 14 years in a Visalia junkyard does start to take its toll but thankfully only a very small handful of rust so I got lucky there! I'm currently in the middle of 4wd swapping her and she's coming along but not as fast as one would hope! Perhaps after I get her all back together I'll try for MJOTM! Would be an honor! Although I will gladly share one of my favorite pics of her! b25817454b0518f5474a6bc246e84a50.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I'm going to need a few more months with my '91.  It's in progress.. I'll update my build thread as soon as I can organize some pics and descriptions. Maybe we will be considered when it gets closer!