Ax 15 at Paul's junkyard n Lake Station, IN

Not sure on where to post this but I was at a junkyard this morning that had 4 when I left. 1 was getting pulled as I left. They will pull for you but I guess you have to be there and pay in person. Its Paul's in Lake Station, IN. I just pulled 1 yesterday at another yard and now have 3. I would go for a 4th, but no time.

3 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Not sure on where to post this but I was at a junkyard this morning that had 4 when I left. 1 was getting pulled as I left. They will pull for you but I guess you have to be there and pay in person. Its Paul's in Lake Station, IN. I just pulled 1 yesterday at another yard and now have 3. I would go for a 4th, but no time.

in the classifieds "not your stuff" section.  :L:  I'll move it over for ya.  

6 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I was born at Porter County Memorial Hospital, my father lives in Portage. 

Whoa that is where my wife is from Portage. I was born at the same hospital and I'm from DeMotte. I hit jackpot at Paul's but had very little time. I could have spent 3 days stripping good jeep parts. There was a 98 wrangler with an aftermarket rear bumper and 2 more with straight rear factory bumpers, a 98 xj with an ax15 as well as the mentioned wrangler, a 96 xj with 1 pulled and more. In 10 years I havent found that many combined and in 1 day that many in 1 yard. My dumbbuttforgot to grab the computers for the 3 I have already, 1 I pulled at another yard the day bfore. Thats 6 ax 15s in 2 yards 1 weekend, I can't believe it. There was so much I couldn't concentrate with such little time I was running around crazier than a hungry rat in an outhouse.

Nothing seems to move at that junkyard. I have been there dozens of times in the past six months and since I was there last less than a month ago bamm. Scrap jumped up awhile that way and I'm sure that is why the yards got dumped on with new stock. I almost hauled the last 3 xjs up there by renting a uhaul truck and trailer becuase of the difference here in Indy. It would have been a wash, but it would have been a paid round trip back with another Jeep:brows: