krustyballer16

reproduction seat brackets and roll bar brackets!

2 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

9 sets shipped. All should arrive by Wednesday! Thanks guys! Still have more available

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You’re greatly appreciated in the community!!... now for some rockers and cab corners (jk... kinda) :brows:

Finally had a chance to mount up the brackets on a set of XJ buckets that I bought.  These brackets are top-notch and fit really well.  I was able to drill out the old brackets that came with the XJ seats and these mounted up like a charm.  They also have an indentation for the spring mount which was great to see.

:L:

Finally had a chance to mount up the brackets on a set of XJ buckets that I bought.  These brackets are top-notch and fit really well.  I was able to drill out the old brackets that came with the XJ seats and these mounted up like a charm.  They also have an indentation for the spring mount which was great to see.

:L:
Awesome!

I have 2 more sets of seat brackets left! Get em while they last. Might take a while for the next run.

Still have roll bar brackets too!

For seat brackets- any thoughts on making some that will bolt to the stock floor, but take the newer style seats? (narrow rail)

For seat brackets- any thoughts on making some that will bolt to the stock floor, but take the newer style seats? (narrow rail)
LOTS of people want them but I havent gotten around to it yet

In for a set. PM me, will these mount to the dodge Dakota 60/40 seat?
No idea on the dakota seats. Only things I'm 100% sure on are mj bench and buckets and 84-93 XJ buckets.

3 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

LOTS of people want them but I havent gotten around to it yet

I would definately be in for a set of those- the Comanche seats don't hold a candle to a set of WJ's

I would definately be in for a set of those- the Comanche seats don't hold a candle to a set of WJ's
Now, WJ Seats are different than 97+ XJ too, right?

7 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

Now, WJ Seats are different than 97+ XJ too, right?

the seat itself, yes.  but my understanding is that 97+ xj, zj, and wj all share the seat mount to rail design.  The only hiccup is wiring in power, which isnt all that bad really. 

See Brandon, you need to make that adapter plate like I've spoken about. If it's true for wj as well, you probably will sell just as many as the mj. You can be the savior of seats:banana:

Yep, all are the same. 95+ XJ, ZJ, and WJ all have this seat pattern.

An adapter like this would work but it also sits the seat that much higher in the cab.

20160916_081630_001.jpg

I'll look into it here in a couple weeks when I get some free time. I found an old 97+ seat in my barn, if the mounts are good,I'll use it