reproduction seat brackets and roll bar brackets!

2 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

9 sets shipped. All should arrive by Wednesday! Thanks guys! Still have more available

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You’re greatly appreciated in the community!!... now for some rockers and cab corners (jk... kinda) :brows:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally had a chance to mount up the brackets on a set of XJ buckets that I bought.  These brackets are top-notch and fit really well.  I was able to drill out the old brackets that came with the XJ seats and these mounted up like a charm.  They also have an indentation for the spring mount which was great to see.

:L:

• 1 month later...
Finally had a chance to mount up the brackets on a set of XJ buckets that I bought.  These brackets are top-notch and fit really well.  I was able to drill out the old brackets that came with the XJ seats and these mounted up like a charm.  They also have an indentation for the spring mount which was great to see.

:L:
Awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

Now, WJ Seats are different than 97+ XJ too, right?

the seat itself, yes.  but my understanding is that 97+ xj, zj, and wj all share the seat mount to rail design.  The only hiccup is wiring in power, which isnt all that bad really. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's hard getting new stuff, and stuff generally done with a new baby, but any chance you looked into the Dakota seats? Or could do a drawing in CAD and send it to me? I can't find the other thread right now. 

Just wondering, your stuff is top notch!

• 3 weeks later...
I know it's hard getting new stuff, and stuff generally done with a new baby, but any chance you looked into the Dakota seats? Or could do a drawing in CAD and send it to me? I can't find the other thread right now. 

Just wondering, your stuff is top notch!

I don't have dakota seats to even look into them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk