reproduction seat brackets and roll bar brackets!

Would they bolt between the floor and the OEM bucket sliders? If so, I'd take a set, i" or 1-1/2" tall.
No, they were just gonna be a 1" taller version of mine.
But what you're talking about would just be a square tube with a hole to go over the floor stud then a stud welded on top of the tube to bolt to the oem bracket.
Kind of a crude riser.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On July 26, 2018 at 6:03 PM, krustyballer16 said:

What did everybody say was up with the rocker seats in an MJ?

I'm trying to get a handle on this too. Opinions are all over the place! The general opinion is that they sit too high and not worth the trouble to fab brackets to fit them. However, I don't know if the seat height is due to the seat cushion being thicker, the bracket design itself, the seat design or all of the above. It's frustrating since I have nice, clean set of rockers I'd love to use. 

I'm trying to get a handle on this too. Opinions are all over the place! The general opinion is that they sit too high and not worth the trouble to fab brackets to fit them. However, I don't know if the seat height is due to the seat cushion being thicker, the bracket design itself, the seat design or all of the above. It's frustrating since I have nice, clean set of rockers I'd love to use. 
Well I'm picking up some rocker seats that supposedly are on MJ brackets. We couldn't quite tell cuz one of them was all cut up and made "adjustable". I'm getting em Sunday from cody on here. I plan on mounting them in my MJ either way. I'm just a little guy. Lol

On 8/3/2018 at 12:29 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Well I'm picking up some rocker seats that supposedly are on MJ brackets. We couldn't quite tell cuz one of them was all cut up and made "adjustable". I'm getting em Sunday from cody on here. I plan on mounting them in my MJ either way. I'm just a little guy. Lol

I'll be interested to know how this works out. :popcorn: You know, details and such. The rockers are very comfortable and they are easy to get. A no-pain mounting option would be awesome!

I currently have a bench seat and I'm currently repairing a little rust in the floor boards. as you can see it rusted off this part of the brkt, but the holes in the floor I was able to save.

my question I guess is with your seat brackets I can put my bench seat back in, and at a later date put in buckets from a XJ or a MJ? and would I have to do any modifications to your brkts or the bucket seats to make them fit? are MJ, XJ buckets a direct fit?  I've never done much fabricating so this is all kind of new to me.

seat_brkt.jpg.2620ce1ac8bcd865f0e44d2a55203b8e.jpg

Just now, krustyballer16 said:

Nope. Those brackets on your bench are the same on a bucket. Mount your bench to my brackets then remove bench and mount buckets.

1 minute ago, krustyballer16 said:

In your pic, the side that is rusted off, too of bracket closest to seat there is a small hole...that hole goes to the slider of the bucket. And the other side mounts just like it does to the bench

well then I'll take a set, my zip is 97211. I will pm you with my shipping details.  and you take paypal I assume?

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Nope. Those brackets on your bench are the same on a bucket. Mount your bench to my brackets then remove bench and mount buckets.

received the seat brkts Saturday. they look great, very stout. I think I'll wait till I get the buckets and mount them then, in the mean time a nice semi gloss black powder coating is next.

thanks again.