On 4/28/2018 at 9:34 AM, MeanLemons said:

Hello y’all. I think I never mentioned it here but I have been boring out throttle bodies (91 and up) for years. To remove the bottle neck at the bottom of the throttle body (60mm).

Last night I successfully made a jig to hold the throttle body so I can bore all way through to 62mm. With the new butter fly plate on.

$80 shipped for the 60mm throttle body (core fee of $20 included).

$120 shipped for the 62mm throttle body (core return of $20 included).

i will start taking orders when the first batch of butterfly plates arrive and they all measure & match up to the prototype I have. 

I havent started doing renix TBs yet because I don’t have a core to play around with. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just picked up 5 (possible more later) renix cores. I ll be getting them ready soon. I also have 96+ cores being machined right now. 

I’m slowly hammering all of them out. In between my crazy schedule of having classes 3 nights per week, my son being sick, work, and everything.   i have everything bored out and blasted. I

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still can't justify the cost for my essentially non-running fleet, but huge kudos to ya for all your efforts bringing sooooo many more smiles-per-mile to owners across the country :beerchug:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This gig has been sold to Trevor of SkankFoot Racing. 

if anybody need throttle bodies. You can contact him at Trevor.skankfootracing@gmail.com

he also have Instagram; skankfoot_racing.

thank you all. 

• Pete M locked this topic