Electronic Wizards

saveevryjp1998

So, I'm way behind with current phones, apps, TV. I have not had cable, satellite, or internet(besides my phone) for well over 10 years now. At one point I tried to fall off the grid, but I caused my mother and wife(then fiancée) too much greif since I was living over 2 and half hours away with no family or friends alone in a construction site. I have been a free spirit and always loved adventure. Sleeping under the stars is still nothing for me now at 40 as long as I'm warm and fed I'm happy. But, I would love it if I could figure out how to put a dam pic on here. I am close. I now know imagure and tapatalk won't work with my phone or its just me. The phone has to big of resolution size to just upload. I have managed to get it to load onto picturetrail, upload to the url host, and create albums. Now, when I go to update an old add, it will just spin forever trying to load the link for the url. Is this my connection? Am I doing this right? Is there a better and faster way? Is everyone lauging? I hope so. All help is encouraged with such technology for I do not like to spend my time researching and learning technology but use the tech to research where I want to go, do, and people to meet. Thanks.

I have phones, laptops, tablets and desktops. 

People say that desktops are antiquated, they are not, I still find the desktop to be the fastest and most versatile tool to manage images and communicate on forums. 

Maybe it's time to get a real computer?

Nah, I use to be a minamalist. It was the happiest I ever lived. Then came live in women and soon I developed the hoarding sickness. I will be back to the minimalist approach again. A home computer or laptap does not fit the equation. I only need 2 things to complete this simple task. Education and 1 piece of equipment. Now I'm trying to figure out if my phone is just smarter than me😃.

I have no clue. How do you tell?. I did try changing the resolution and image on my phone to the smallest settings. It was on 16:9 and I changed it to 1:1 thinking that may help. I know the phone has an 8mb rear camera and 2md forward camera which both take pics better than any camera or phone I ever had before. I know I have to delete picures all the time otherwise I run out of memory. I don't have but maybe a 100 pics on my phone and I don't ever download stufff. In fact, I deleted several apps that came with it to make more room since I never use them. I think this is the main reason I can't get tapatalk to load and work now which is a bummer since I use to log onto naxja from time to time still.

I don't know what I just did. The only thing I have done is load picture trail on here. This is the first time this allowed me to load a pic ever and I've tried before the forum change and after well over 50 times but I'm gonna update my adds first and see if that works. Then I want to try to start a build thread this is awesome. My wife said she changed something and I have no clue what but I married her for a reason!