Feeler for factory roll bar BRACKETS and factory BENCH SEAT BRACKETS

5 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

Do the rear bars that attach to the wheel well really only attach with rivets as in the parts manual? Is there a backing plate?

SportBar.jpg.96c161c5f9ebee8e7ee70eed8ac65abb.jpg

Not sure on the factory setup.

Mine use 3 1/2" (I think) bolts per side with a backing plate inside the wheel well

Might have to make a list of people that want them and might have to collect money before I have them cut. Because they have to be paid for before cutting. And I can't really afford to cut all these at once for you guys (at least 10 sets of each bracket, just on here. Facebook is another 10 sets or so).

I'm still trying to figure out a fair price. Once they're formed I'll see about flat rate shipping and that will be included in the price.

Figured out prices.

$130 shipped for roll bar brackets

$95 shipped for seat brackets.

Bare metal.

We'll have to figure out a group buy or something because I won be able to pay for all these sets up front....couple thousand dollars between here and facebook....

Hopefully you have these done soon. I would like a set of the roll bar brackets. I can meet to get my xj adjustable shackles back and pay for the brackets then. Have you gotten templates made on those or the rear fender flare brackets I gave you yet? Have you thought about making slider boxes? Shackle deletes? Do you know anyone using them?

2 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Hopefully you have these done soon. I would like a set of the roll bar brackets. I can meet to get my xj adjustable shackles back and pay for the brackets then. Have you gotten templates made on those or the rear fender flare brackets I gave you yet? Have you thought about making slider boxes? Shackle deletes? Do you know anyone using them?

I haven't messed with the adj. shackles yet. Or the flare brackets.

And slider boxes? Like sliding shackles?

I don't like the idea of those.

2 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

Figured out prices.

$130 shipped for roll bar brackets

$95 shipped for seat brackets.

Bare metal.

We'll have to figure out a group buy or something because I won be able to pay for all these sets up front....couple thousand dollars between here and facebook....

Let me know when you're ready and how you want the money.

Just out curiosity why on the sliding shackles? I'm not that familiar with them and wonder the drawbacks of any. It seems like more people are running this setup especially more on baja, prerunners, ie stadium type trucks. I would think that is about as serious abuse as it gets. I like baja type riding ever since I did a few races on my quad in a series that came through awhile back at the Badlands in Attica. The jeep speed type xjs grabing 6+ feet of air at 50mph had me hooked and wanting to sell the quad.

13 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Just out curiosity why on the sliding shackles? I'm not that familiar with them and wonder the drawbacks of any. It seems like more people are running this setup especially more on baja, prerunners, ie stadium type trucks. I would think that is about as serious abuse as it gets. I like baja type riding ever since I did a few races on my quad in a series that came through awhile back at the Badlands in Attica. The jeep speed type xjs grabing 6+ feet of air at 50mph had me hooked and wanting to sell the quad.

Try to stick to the topic "Feeler for factory roll bar BRACKETS and factory BENCH SEAT BRACKETS". Or start a new topic.

1 minute ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

My bad didnt realize we were getting that technical. I guess why isnt this under for sale or vendor section then?

Because they are not for sale yet, he's gauging interest. I'm sure Krusty will post it soon enough in the classifieds with his desired method of payment.

4 hours ago, foxboy633 said:

I'd be interested in a set of rollbar brackets considering my roll-bar is just ratchet strapped in at the moment, don't wanna drill any un-necessary holes into my bed unless I know their right. 

I'm actually not sure the best way to accurately drill the holes thru the bed...

I just put my roll bar In there and drilled holes...