Pete M

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some rocky mountain oysters?! 

I'll look on the FB page and see what could use some help. 

Need to see if the wife will give me a pass first. Most of this week I'm tied up with football stuff and sometimes she likes me to come home.  

1 hour ago, Smokeyyank said:

Some rocky mountain oysters?! 

I'll look on the FB page and see what could use some help. 

Need to see if the wife will give me a pass first. Most of this week I'm tied up with football stuff and sometimes she likes me to come home.  

Man, that brought me back to my days that I used to work at trail dust steak house, they used to serve those Rocky mountain oysters as an appetizer.

17 hours ago, COMJNUT said:

Man, that brought me back to my days that I used to work at trail dust steak house, they used to serve those Rocky mountain oysters as an appetizer.

It was always fun having friends from out of town get them not fully knowing what they where and seeing the shock or nonchalant shrug after eating them. 

Is anyone from the Loveland area going’s down? I need some parts from yelleah but haven’t been able to get by his place. Sounds like he is going and could hand them off to someone that might work out. 

Let me know, thanks. 

halfway through kansas. except for a lack of wifi, so far so good.  100* with a stiff cross breeze. ack.  on schedule for tomorrow's meetup. :D got a call from enterprise and I might be getting an "upgrade". we'll see what that entails tomorrow.  on the plus side,  theguy said he'd be happy to give me a ride to the train station on tuesday so I can get to the airport. :D

see you guys soon!

Well it was great to meet up with you guys!  Didn't get to talk to Pete much, but his wealth of knowledge sure was being drawn on by most if not all of us at some point.  

White was the overall theme with the MJ's in attendance, 3 in white, 1 black and 1 gold.  My white '97 Dakota was present to painfully remind us what took the place of the MJ.

Most excellent grilling done by Scott!  Thank you sir!  Great burgers with all the fixings!  

I had fun with Matt showing me the beater '87 long bed he'd picked up recently and helping him discover that it had a few of the more rare options:  Tow package, D44 with what we believe is equipped with limited slip, and the factory fold in tow mirrors with internal support brackets.

Thanks to Jason for hosting the little get together!  Lots of cool builds/projects going on at his place - a 2 door XJ camper trailer in the works, a Toyota FJ45 with a diesel and South American built wood stake bed (super cool and detailed woodwork), '98 Dodge Cummins quad cab with a super-built 12 valve, and his massively well built CJ Scrambler with an LS engine on 42's and a WJ with 4.7 on custom ford 9" front and rear axles under super flexy suspension..... lots to drool over!