2018 Midwest CC PowWow - Badlands, Attica IN on August 25th

89eliminator

such are the ups and downs of meet-n-greets.  I'd love to be there too. :thumbsup: I won't have an MJ, but it's not that much out of the way if I'm driving up north.   maybe I can even get the lift and tires on the libby by then.  :D  

You can still get into Haspin Acres if you don't drink. You will have to remember though to follow the rules of burning cars, riding without a helmet(mandatory if on a 3-wheeler) and any leftover cans of high octane fuel cans must be disposed of properly in your campfire immediately Saturday night at 2 a.m. just after the meth heads at the campsite next to you finish making their first batch.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:47 AM, saveevryjp1998 said:

Oh and remember you don't need alcohol to strip naked and act a fool. Plenty of people do it there all the time.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:45 AM, saveevryjp1998 said:

You can still get into Haspin Acres if you don't drink. You will have to remember though to follow the rules of burning cars, riding without a helmet(mandatory if on a 3-wheeler) and any leftover cans of high octane fuel cans must be disposed of properly in your campfire immediately Saturday night at 2 a.m. just after the meth heads at the campsite next to you finish making their first batch.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:03 AM, Incommando said:

I quit drinking booze so they won’t let me into Haspin anymore. You have to blow a .16 before they will sell you a ticket .  LOL

Good to see they haven't changed Haspin in the last 10 years!!

• Pete M pinned this topic
1 hour ago, 89eliminator said:

August 18th weekend would probably work best for me

is the 25th a lesser alternative or simply not possible?  I would have to do this on the way up or the way back from michigan and the 25th would already means an extra week in MI.  :( 

having said all that, if my grandmother's heath drops just a small amount, but not enough for a nursing home, I'll likely just be up there with her for a lot longer than a few weeks and then need to figure out driving from MI to the badlands and back to MI and then all weekends are the same to me (except sept 8th).