Scavenger hunt! this month: guess the package!

krustyballer16

Official scavenger hunt/ picture challenge page!

Challenges will be posted around the first week of every month and will end on the last day of the month.

Submissions will be pictures, posted in this page, of the challenge criteria and will need to include your username somewhere for evidence it's actually you and not a picture from the interwebs. (This might require 2 pictures, one of the challenge, one of your username)

Winners will be chosen when the new challenge is posted.

This post will be edited to include the winners of each month and the next challenge.

SO CHECK THIS POST!

I'll also post it in the comments.

Challenge will have the prize in the line also.

So let's get this rolling!

OCTOBER 2017

Since this is the first round and there's 31 days in October, the PRIZE will be $31 off one of my hitches. If there's a Comanche club sticker visible, I'll take another dollar off! ($190-$31=$159+ shipping)

Challenge:

Person with the biggest pumpkin in their truck bed OR parked next to the biggest "jack o lantern" face you can find!

Most epic pic wins!

OCTOBER'S WINNER (sorta) Fiatslug with the biggest pumpkin in an mj!

NOVEMBER 2017

Same prize as October's, $31 off plus additional $1 off for a club sticker.

Challenge: biggest turkey in the bed OR your mj dressed up as a turkey or pilgrim.

ORRRRR I'll take $45 off for anybody that puts a live turkey and cooked turkey in the cab of their mj!

Be creative and have fun, don't think too hard or be too literal with the challenge.

NOVEMBER WINNER(S)

DesertRat1991 won the picture challenge with his turkey helper.

87warrior won the money guess with $179.45
The amount in my bat was $162.04

Shelvyluvv actually won with a guess of $165 but I've already built him enough stuff and am currently building him a bunch of stuff for his cj.

DECEMBER 2017

December's challenge! For a hitch at $150+shipping. (Or can work out a deal on sliders)
Best holiday lighting. Get creative.
OR
Gotta have santa or 3 elves in your mj
$5 extra if you get 2 Santas fighting in your mj.

DECEMBER WINNER

Fiatslug87 won with the 2 Santas in the bed and other holiday lighting

We will work together in the future on a new style of sliders that he and an xj owner are wanting

JANUARY WILL NOT HAVE A CONTEST

I'm very busy building stuff and getting ready for my cross country Comanche trip at the end of February.

FEBRUARY 2018 (January 7-february 28)

My birthday, along with my girlfriend's is the 29th of February! Ill be 26, she'll be 22. And well be hauling Comanches back and forth across the country at that time. So,...

The prize for this month(s) will be 2 hitches at $29 off, or deal on sliders.

Challenge: biggest birthday cake with your mj in the picture or a gift wrapped mj!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

d0fc145b3154795ff5f418a04f721491.jpg

tapatalk_1515347904128.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

Welll....this didn't go as planned. And the November and December ones I had in mind are a lot more "fun" than October's....
Start a new one or end it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'd say give it another shot.  I think this is a cool idea and we can have fun with it.  The jack-o-lantern idea was good but I didn't even see one this year, I think I only saw maybe one pumpkin.  It just didn't feel like Halloween this year.