gotta say... this method of cargo transport hadn't occurred to me...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The DOT would have a heart attack if they saw that.. how'd they even get the boats up there??

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing Pete, I hadn't seen it yet. Did you take the pic? That is wrong on so many levels that may cause some very bad things happening before they got to their destination. I would not want to be behind it but would worry trying to pass it even if I could do it quickly.  

Buck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here is one I saw on the way home from work today. No Oversized Load signs or anything with stone lights on it. Or any sort of brake light or turn signal and it hung halfway into the oncoming lane. The white truck behind it was the spotter for the guy pulling the garage. He would move into the other lane and stick his head out of the window and wave for you to pass if it was clear. The back of the garage hit the ground on every bump. It was sketchy. Sorry for the potato quality, I had to zoom in on it. 8A1B335E-AB69-46EA-A8F7-A508FE9A2CF7.jpeg.5576136089a84a80fea19741d4454da8.jpeg

32 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

So here is one I saw on the way home from work today. No Oversized Load signs or anything with stone lights on it. Or any sort of brake light or turn signal and it hung halfway into the oncoming lane. The white truck behind it was the spotter for the guy pulling the garage. He would move into the other lane and stick his head out of the window and wave for you to pass if it was clear. The back of the garage hit the ground on every bump. It was sketchy. Sorry for the potato quality, I had to zoom in on it. 8A1B335E-AB69-46EA-A8F7-A508FE9A2CF7.jpeg.5576136089a84a80fea19741d4454da8.jpeg

That's ingenious! Now he has a place to park, no matter where he goes.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:03 PM, 89 MJ said:

New approach:

Moe, Curly, and Larry take their automotive repair business on the road with a "Mobile Garage" service.

46 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

New approach:

Moe, Curly, and Larry take their automotive repair business on the road with a "Mobile Garage" service.

Ah yes, there is always that possibility.