For the switch, I took an XJ rear window wiper switch. On the rear window wiper switch there is a first click, turns on the wiper, second click wich is momentary engages the rear window washer fluid sprayer.

I took apart the switch, removed the spring and plastic pin pieces that made the second click momentary so that it is now simply a two stage switch.

On the rear window wiper switch there is no indicator light. So I installed the LED. The OX locker electric actuators have a light that indicates when the locker is fully engaged.

Well instead of two switches, one for each locker..I did what I did.

For the indication of two lockers being fully engaged on one LED I ran resistors inline with the indication wire from each locker to the power side of the LED. So that the rear is dimmer when it fully engages and the front is bright when it fully engages. And the change is very noticeable in person.

Does that make sense?

Had to search your whole thread to find this again. Today I wired up my compressor to my rear defogger switch. I still need to get the locker to engage, preferably in the same switch and after reading what you did it seem like I'll have to swap the rear wiper switch over after attempting to mod it like you did. I may be bugging you for a little more insight in the future lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Had to search your whole thread to find this again. Today I wired up my compressor to my rear defogger switch. I still need to get the locker to engage, preferably in the same switch and after reading what you did it seem like I'll have to swap the rear wiper switch over after attempting to mod it like you did. I may be bugging you for a little more insight in the future lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Go for it man! Anything I can do to help. If you want, message me on Facebook for a faster reply. Brannon DuBose - my profile picture is of my comanche in MOAB at On Top Of The World.

I meant to update when I put the new transfer case in.

I got it in a few days after my last post. Everything went extremely quickly putting it all back together.

It maybe took me 6 or so hours to get the new transfer case in, cross-member section bolted back up with those pain in the butt bolts, drive shafts installed, tires aired up, and garage cleaned up to start driving it again.

The longest part of the install was getting the Azzy Design works linkage figured out... The instructions left a lot to be desired. But I got installed and adjusted.

d0970f08d7a4dc0602ca0b6d4122177e.jpg

Boy did it feel good to be driving it again!!!

But... Sadly... After a few days of driving, I noticed while parked on the slight incline of my driveway the transmission is leaking from the output seal where the transfer case mates to it...

So, it will sit for a while longer while I get my XJ fixed up and sold.

Then I will pull the transfer case back out and this time while I am at it I will replace that seal, change the oil in the transmission, and throw in a new clutch with a heavy weight fly wheel.

• 11 months later...