• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Swampy said:

would you recommend that lsd up front? I keep going back and forth between lockers and lsd

so far so good. Ive only had it on the trails a couple times and it seems to do just fine. Daily driving, it is invisible. If you can afford it, go full selectable lockers. but if your on a budget, i have yet to see a downside to it!

Snow run today for a Christmas tree. The truetrac up front did great. Had a couple uphill digs through drifts. Let off the gas when it started hopping, and just let both wheels dig. Really liking these extreme countrys in powder. They don't seem to like ice very well, but they shine in the deep stuff. 

20181209_134108.jpg

20181209_154539.jpg

download_20181209_190214.jpg

download_20181209_190219.jpg

Beautiful country out there, off roading must be a blast. Believe it or not I have been to Gillette, spent the night there. It has been several year back, flew into Rapid City and picked up a rental car and drove across country to Walla Walla, Washington. Great trip! beautiful country!  

14 hours ago, olddude said:

Beautiful country out there, off roading must be a blast. Believe it or not I have been to Gillette, spent the night there. It has been several year back, flew into Rapid City and picked up a rental car and drove across country to Walla Walla, Washington. Great trip! beautiful country!  

yep i love this state haha. Gillette is a pretty common stopping point along I90. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2018 at 11:05 AM, Darren said:

That bumper looks so much better than the old one. Your truck looks great!

Thanks! Ive gotten to use it quite a bit between winching Stuck XJ's out of snow banks and tugging high centered XJ's off grader wind rows. (a friend has a little private off-road course on his property) 

• 2 weeks later...

THOR intake installed. Renix adaptor and boot mates right to the tube. some slicing and dicing on the bulkhead. Does have an annoying whistle at partial throttle I'm going to have to track down. Had to get a 1/2" PEX tee to connect all the vaccume hoses. not bad overall. much better than the spectre kit. 

THOR.jpeg