Comanche SS - LS, Locked, Long Arms...

Howdy, got a question for you. You have the newer style header panel, which usually requires you to swap fenders as well. But it looks like you still have the stock Comanche fenders on there. How does it line up? Was any trimming necessary? Do you think you could post a few close ups of the fitment? Much appreciated!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy, got a question for you. You have the newer style header panel, which usually requires you to swap fenders as well. But it looks like you still have the stock Comanche fenders on there. How does it line up? Was any trimming necessary? Do you think you could post a few close ups of the fitment? Much appreciated!

I have mounted the 97+ header on two different MJ's without modification or the front clip / fender swap

I have mounted the 97+ header on two different MJ's without modification or the front clip / fender swap
Yeah the lines don't match up but that's all. But I knew I was going to go fiberglass fenders when I did that so I wasn't worried about it for the time bieng.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to putting my flowmaster in... Sounds mean!

d917458ca1b47de92e6eb37d42283f2d.jpg

Other than that I have been driving my jeep alot, chirping first and second, and then third lol. Its cruising so great now, next things on the list are some steering upgrades, and fine tuning the drivetrain to get it ready for some axle builds.

• 1 month later...