• 4 weeks later...
I think for a few sets, I'm gonna sell swb armor as a "diy" kit with 3" flares for $260 shipped.
This includes the full bedside armor and the 3" flare seperate to be welded on at home.

Can add the bottom quarter panel armor too for an extra $50.

Lwb hasnt been drawn up yet, sorry.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Do you have any installed pictures of your armor I just ordered fronts from max at dirtbound wanna see if they match up well

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Do you have any installed pictures of your armor I just ordered fronts from max at dirtbound wanna see if they match up well

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

The only pics I have are posted in here. I didnt take many while I had the first couple sets. I assume they're just like Max's. Not a whole lot of different things you can do with that piece.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brandon

I've been looking for a bed rack for the comanche.. I saw jcroffroad's "fits" the comanches but are designed for the Tacoma's...

I just don't want to pay $700 for it. I've seen some on ebay for like $380 that also fit the Tacoma but don't want to risk it not fitting the mj.

Ever thought of making one? If so how would you go about mounting it to the bedside without drilling?

Thanks

Love your stuff by the way when I get back to my comanche I'll be in contact with you, but for now I've just been thinking about the bed rack because I'd like to do a roof top tent..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Will you be building any more sliders this year? 
Ya, I'd build a set of sliders. I've been behind and havent been able to get a few sets built up for stock like I had planned. But I'd build a set...

I'm at least 4 weeks out on them as of now. Message me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...