UPDATE!
Prices have gone up $15 due to having to package everything better now so UPS doesn't destroy or lose something.
Really sucks that I have to do it this way but it's the best way to handle the situation.

(I'll update the 1st post soon)
Thanks

Everyone that I've already gave quotes to, your price won't change.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Review on Krusty's Hitches. 

I must say this man does an awesome welding job. The fabrication and shipping was very fast. No damage to the hitch when I received it. The hitch also came with new bolts. I painted the hitch with POR-15 rust proofing when I got it. That is some great stuff by the way. All the dimensions were within spec and everything went on good. Thanks Krusty!

Messed with the fender flares on the bed armor today. Not sure how I'm wanting to weld them yet... the tacks will be ground down flush and I'll maybe stitch weld around the outside. eba713a14149580ce337c92a1ef5cd5c.jpg1615d08901e9b99c3aef0c5a3748f536.jpgae5ffeff5ef7a17244f6ea3c6838688f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

patiently waiting with a bag of popcorn.

• 4 weeks later...

Would anybody be interested in long wheel base sliders if I made them? Since there's 12" more material of each tubing, the cost would be $20-$30 more...

Most likely.

Has anyone gave you feedback on the Fey rear bumpers and how they work with your hitch? My rear bumper is pretty twisted

They should clear each other. A few others have said they fit. Might be pictures in the hitch page. They should clear any "replacement" bumper really

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Short wheel base Comanche bed armor for sale. This is the first and only set I've made so far, prototype set. Same as the rest will be if I do end up selling more.

3" wide flare. Made of 14 gauge steel.

Will come with nutserts if buyer wants them, and 1/4" bolts. Even a drill bit for the nutserts.

$400+shipping.

They're 74"x13"x7" when they're put back to back. And will probably weigh 75lbs when I've decided how to protect them for shipping.a7397fa0b5a50874a6393cb3d9574252.jpg0c2134cbd6c13fdbdff534bce0b563db.jpgcc1ea31016191bcb1fd44e75188260d1.jpgad34cfa299135eaeb1e0236a5fabea1c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to see these mounted on an mj!   You could be on to something with a bed side wheel well replacement. You may want to consider opening up well and including that for a direct cancer rust bed fix with simple spot welds and an inner front of arch brace and rear inner arch brace.  You do that and mj beds everywhere will have your panels because there is nothing else and repair alternatives are expensive.  I would love to make something like that but I have too many irons in the fire as is.  I am diggn what you have so far though!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any pictures of the LWB sliders mounted? Been awhile since I looked but one of the companies had a nice little uneven gap toward the front fenders. 
They look juat like the swb sliders. Look in the diy write up section at crumbscomanche's write up of his install on the lwb set

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

do you have any intention of making some taillight buckets like rustys or some "armor" like this? 8b163f4448c57fbada20a1243321ed88.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Probably not anymore. I started messing with taillight armor but there's too many curves to make them look good. Only thing so far is the bed side and quarter panel armor

On 12/29/2017 at 6:43 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Probably not anymore. I started messing with taillight armor but there's too many curves to make them look good. Only thing so far is the bed side and quarter panel armor

What's the latest on QP armor? If you think it'll work with my JCR bumper on the LWB I'm ready to order!