The time has come for real deal release of the long awaited Krustyballer sliders, bumpers and hitches!

Contact Brandon to order your parts.
*A $100 DEPOSIT TO PURCHASE MATERIALS IS REQUIRED BEFORE ANY PART WILL BE MADE* Mounting hardware is not included with the sliders or bumpers. You can reuse your stock bolts but they really should be upgraded to grade 8.

SLIDERS
SWB
available in 2"x4" slider (pictured below) and 2"x3" (should have pictures soon)

WITH STEP--$335+ shipping
WITHOUT STEP--$305+ shipping
WITH STEP PLATE--$375+ shipping

LWB

WITH STEP--$360+ shipping
WITHOUT STEP--$330+ shipping
WITH STEP PLATE--$400+ shipping

XJ SLIDERS ARE AVAILABLE NOW AS WELL!!!

WITH STEP--$335+ shipping
WITHOUT STEP--$305+ shipping
WITH STEP PLATE--$375+ shipping

when ordering, make sure you specify what size slider, with or without step and SWB/LWB

bc7a2b40b6919f4b4ac4b5fa549a892e.jpg

12251cc11ad88b2694e5adf87d28664a.jpg

3b17dad6d09a06be0923a231934214fd.jpg

27b6151a67921ed440c4216547eae878.jpg

REAR BUMPERS
STANDARD-64" long 2"x4", 2" receiver, 2 d-ring shackle mounts
$300+ shipping

minus $15 for no 2" receiver
minus $15 for no d-ring shackle mounts

94c496c880d9ad92aeb90a6553f23516.jpg

91f7f73997206535e000d4cf2a67d24f.jpg

bac7b264f14231f0603ecc675be8f72d.jpg

8e3bae3831b27d01624bac2efe4153c0.jpg

Weld on DIY rear bumper brackets. $65 plus shipping.

bf75dc7d45f400ad22bc3dcebc0cdc59.jpg

Front bumpers are coming FALL 2019! They will be available in a few different designs as well. You can order them with or without the brush guard or with or without the integrated hitch.

Also will have winch bumpers available.

202ade5ca69e3da12fe1902114adf4f1.jpg

HITCHES
$225+ shipping
(more info in the Hitch thread in the for sale section)

9eb69bd9deaf2edaeacc8cda5bb63715.jpg

889a6eb8ce59f12dd264e8cea6adaa49.jpg

c0dab625ff7e3bb4231f0af2475a58b6.jpg

3933fbf233dca57eb8406128af3c7c6f.jpg

I will try to answer any questions on here or through PM if anybody has any.

**DISCLAIMER
***If you purchase a fully built hitch, rear bumper or set of sliders, i accept NO responsibility or liability on any of them. once shipped, any failure or problems with performance due to misuse is the buyer's responsibility.
Once anything is installed I accept NO responsibility or liability.
For liability purposes, hitches and bumpers are not load/weight rated. I cannot say that these can be used to pull or recover. if done so, this falls under misuse of the product and I am no longer liable.

Thanks, Brandon S.

Bo,

You should also post a picture of the near stock rear bumper Krusty has made for his own truck.

He is making one of those for me and I think at least one other person.  It is both strong and very good looking.  More importantly, it is available!

Before the page gets too deep, I want to thank Bo for all the information and motivation on these sliders and bumpers. Without him working with me I probably wouldn't have started any of this (at least not this soon)

So big thanks to Bo! His set of sliders and bumper will ship out Tuesday! So hopefully he'll have pictures up soon!

Bo,

You should also post a picture of the near stock rear bumper Krusty has made for his own truck.

He is making one of those for me and I think at least one other person.  It is both strong and very good looking.  More importantly, it is available!

id love to see that for sale! thats what i thought this bumper was going to be!

I wish I could find the picture of how close it fits to the bumper. I just love the way the FEY looks and probably am going to end up getting it and one of your hitches.

I personally think the FEY bumper is one of the most hideous bumpers out there! But the hitch fits good up under it

Thanks Bo

That front bumper would be BOSS! I miss mine that I gave away with a trade....

Maybe make one with a hidden winch option?

Everyone wants a hidden winch option....

when i get caught up here in a month or so ill start looking at this bumper. 

there will probably be this version, a winch version and possibly a "hidden winch" version. 

there will probably be this version, a winch version and possibly a "hidden winch" version.

Let me know if you need any measurements for that front bumper. It's an old JCR OFFROAD one, I have the bumper (with no hoop) on my MJ.

Let me know if you need any measurements for that front bumper. It's an old JCR OFFROAD one, I have the bumper (with no hoop) on my MJ.
Cool. It will be a little different but knowing the angles of the sides would be nice.

I'll hit you up when I'm ready to start on them

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: I have brought the back of the sliders out to "follow" the body line. I'm undecided on if I like them better then how they were before but I'm not the one that is buying them to put on my truck. You guys are so I adjusted them for you guys.

I'll post pictures up this weekend when I'm back to them.

As for how tight they hug the bottom of the jeep, that will stay the same. It is right at 1" below the body. I can't bring them up any more without changing everything. Or without customers cutting their pinch seam. So that part will stay the same.

Thanks, Brandon

update on stock style bumpers...

a couple failed attempts (ones too big, ones too small) 

and ive got some kinda bad news... maybe.... these pieces are only 24" long... which i had broke on a little press (24" is max on this press)

and i really need them to be 30" so the bumper doesnt look pieced together...

after getting the drawings for the bumper the other day, the engineer set up the bigger press and said it was impossible to bend that shape on this press. so i had to go show him my original bumper and said it was broke on that press 2 years ago, so its possible... 

he came back with "well maybe we can do it 1 time..." 

It comes down to the tooling has to have extensions on it, but just on the 2 ends (~32" apart) and that means 32" of unsupported tooling... and they don't wanna take the chance of doing multiple runs with an unsupported tooling... 

so i will talk to the couple people interested and get an idea going....

still have a BUNCH of hitch plates left! somebody buy a hitch! 

have 2 sets of material for sliders left... 

• 4 weeks later...

END OF APRIL SALE!!!

Sliders--- $25 off a set without the tube step

$10 off a set with the tube step

Rear bumper--- $15 off 

Hitches---$20 off complete hitch 

i know its not a huge discount/savings/sale but maybe itll help some people out a little bit.

like ive said before, I'm not in it to make a huge profit, just to help members out. 

UNTIL END OF APRIL

i have a 2-3 week lead time (might be more depending on orders) i do this in the little bit of spare time i have before work and on weekends. so everybody keep that in mind. 

Thanks, Brandon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...