nates4x4

Nates4x4.com Comanche Bumpers

Sure, we tend to use shots that have the entire vehicle and crop out the background, or closeups of the product installed.  I can do the cropping/license blurring.  nathan@nates4x4.com

I ordered a rear bumper from you almost two months ago and I never received it.   You are impossible to reach by phone and don't return emails.  This is no way to do business.   MC

I'm sure theres a reason behind it.  Hopefully someone else will chime in.  I ordered a front and rear bumper from him last year.  Lead time was about a month but I received both without issue.  I was unable to communicate with Nate thru email, but he did answer my phone calls.

You're absolutely right, I have been struggling a little lately to keep up with both customer service and all the welding that needs to be done during this busy time. We are working towards finding the talent we need in either the customer service or welding depts.

I will be reaching out to directly by email to touch base about your order, and I will do this right now!

Thanks,
Nate

I ordered a rear bumper from you almost two months ago and I never received it.   You are impossible to reach by phone and don't return emails.  This is no way to do business.   MC

Nate, charles here from Florida bumper looks great thank you. can't wait till sunday so i can put it on. wish ups didn't always have delays. worth the wait just wish is was faster but instant gratification is a B****

I installed your swb sliders on my mj and the center post doesnt reach the frame. Only the 2 outside posts meet the frame. Ive tried to get in contact with you via phone calls, voicemail, and email with no response. Id really like to resolve this issue because as far as I'm concerned theyre just low hanging side steps now.

Did you try adjusting the position of the sliders front--back?  If that doesn't work, I recommend using a spacer to fill the gap.  If you let me know what the thickness of the gap is, I would be happy to send a CNC-Cut spacer so you can bolt in the middle leg of those rocker guards.

Thanks!

Nate

I installed your swb sliders on my mj and the center post doesnt reach the frame. Only the 2 outside posts meet the frame. Ive tried to get in contact with you via phone calls, voicemail, and email with no response. Id really like to resolve this issue because as far as I'm concerned theyre just low hanging side steps now.