nates4x4

Nates4x4.com Comanche Bumpers

Bring us a prototype vehicle!  :)

I hear our long box version is not too difficult to modify, it's just a matter of getting a short box in here to test fit and modify.

I should be able to round up a prototype vehicle locally if there is really enough interest in these. Could I get about 5 members to commit to a pre-order at $335/pair, free shipping? Nothing due until the prototype is finished.

Ok, lets do this, I'm going to put the pre-orders in through our computer system. To pre-order, please email or pm the following:

Full name and shipping address

Email address

Contact phone number

Whether you want tube steps (335.00) or not (265.00)

No payment or billing info needed for now, I'll keep the thread updated with the number of pre orders. If we can get 5 people committed I'll track down a prototype truck.

For anyone wondering what they'll look like just head over to our website to check out the long box version, www.nates4x4.com.

Great, thanks for all the replies!  We have confirmed 4 pre-orders since last night.  Spread the word, lets try to get at least one more.  I'm confident we will, so I'm putting the word out for a prototype vehicle today.  If all goes well I may be able to do the prototyping the last weekend of this month.

Thanks again,

Nate

989-708-9482

I should be able to round up a prototype vehicle locally if there is really enough interest in these. Could I get about 5 members to commit to a pre-order at $335/pair, free shipping? Nothing due until the prototype is finished.

Next military check, I'm in. We just ordered three of your Mj bumpers about a month ago for us Fl guys. First one just arrived today. Looks great.

Next military check, I'm in. We just ordered three of your Mj bumpers about a month ago for us Fl guys. First one just arrived today. Looks great.

Would you like me to put you down for a pre-order?  Currently still have only four, would like to see one more before the prototype vehicle comes.

We do now have a lead on a prototype vehicle, will post more information as it's available!

Thankyou,

Nate

Would you like me to put you down for a pre-order? Currently still have only four, would like to see one more before the prototype vehicle comes.

We do now have a lead on a prototype vehicle, will post more information as it's available!

Thankyou,

Nate

PM sent. Thank you.

Nate, I hope you don't mind but I posted this over on Cherokeeforum as well to try and get you what we need as we have a few members there with Comanches as well. Let's do this!

Prototype Complete!  I contacted everybody regarding finalizing the pre-orders.  If everyone could give me a call at 989-708-9482 to finalize, we're about to put in a material order and can ship these out next week.

Thanks!

Nate

Prototype Complete! I contacted everybody regarding finalizing the pre-orders. If everyone could give me a call at 989-708-9482 to finalize, we're about to put in a material order and can ship these out next week.

Thanks!

Nate

No problem, give me about 15-20min and I'll gladly return the call.