Does anyone have a part number for the plastic door lock Rod clip for a manual door ...passenger side. Apparently one off of a electric Cherokee door I got will not work. It's to fat so I whittled on it and then I broke it. I was hoping to find a dorman part number or something I can pickup at lock parts store.

Does anyone have a part number for the plastic door lock Rod clip for a manual door ...passenger side. Apparently one off of a electric Cherokee door I got will not work. It's to fat so I whittled on it and then I broke it. I was hoping to find a dorman part number or something I can pickup at lock parts store.

Take a sample to Napa. 

Jeep 5257478 ® crosses to Dorman 703-235.

Ebay  http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-DOOR-LOCK-ROD-CLIPS-FOR-GM-FORD-CHRYSLER-AMC-5-RIGHT-5-LEFT-SIDES-/121770289781

Jeep 5257478 ® crosses to Dorman 703-235.

Ebay  http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-DOOR-LOCK-ROD-CLIPS-FOR-GM-FORD-CHRYSLER-AMC-5-RIGHT-5-LEFT-SIDES-/121770289781

Just what I was looking for. Thank you to all who responded.