To do list, or plan.....

4 link rear coils

Rid of bed/shorten frame

3 link front coils

Narrow front and rear for low cog when on 42's

Cage including new tube bed

Ax-15 install with 231/300 doubler setup.

D60 front install

14b rear install

Oba

Power source for tools

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Well got a new house and haven't did much with the mj at my storage unit. So had to slap it back ttogether to get it on the trailer and back to the house. So got it home then we got 3ft of snow the next day. Wtf? I miss Alabama in the winter times so much. But getting that bug again so maybe tinker with it soon. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Got new driveshafts in and pick up new shoes next week. Then get to take it for a ride after 4 years. Never again will it sit that long. But hey at least I'm not like the rest who sell out only to buy back in within a couple years. Still have the MJ. 

Hey Pete M need back in my old account but no longer have email...

20191119_153258.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We out camping this weekend. Had a blast in the woods. Had to install a new caliper before headed out.  Replace cap as well but still have a noticeable miss. My distributer was pretty sloppy so figure ill install another stock one. Need to get exhausted as well. 

20200404_072711.jpg

20200402_153425.jpg

20200404_140726.jpg

• 1 month later...

Had a long week and got to play in the jeep. Well took a break from the bike to hit the woods with my Dog MJ and hang with friends and family, Met some new friends and again was reminded of the greatness of people in the Jeep community. Was dealing with bad relays and faulty CPS all week. Was a little lost in pinpointing the issue but with all the support we manage to figure it out and be on our way. Had a great time as did the Dog. She loves the mud as much as me..? Also got to teach my niece a thing or two about driving as it was her first time out driving any type of vehicle. She did well as did the Jeep, Was different to be out of the drivers seat, But it was great to see how the jeep perform with different driver and from the outside looking on. I have come to appreciate those small things I have incorporated in the build from the experience of learning things the hard way over the years. It has really paid off being apart of a great community like Comanche Club where I can always reach out for help on something or just admire others build and perhaps learn some better tricks along the way to make my day. Which when got home I awake to find a surprise in the box. Got my MJ poster today and several stickers. Which is great as I had passed out my last CC Magnet to a good fellow I introduce CC to this weekend. Can you believe their are MJ owners out there that has yet to learn of this great Comanche Club?? I always get excited to meet new jeep lovers that I can share this site with. I have learned so much from this site and from the people I have a chance to speak with. Thanks for allowing me to share my MJ adventures with you. And here is after got home and took a pic of the CC tshirt I have had for last 12 years. time for a new one I reckon.. Jeep ON! 

Resized952020052595230916[1].jpg

Resized952020052595230906[1].jpg

Edited by MiNi Beast
CC tshirt pics added.

Well after being out on the trail again thought Id get back to it and get some maintenance taken care of on the rig to ensure reliability while in the woods on hot days. So at turtle speed I installed new aluminum radiator from Jegs.com. and installing a new 10" pusher fan as well to go with the oem AUX fan I currently run on a toggle switch. Pusher fan willl be wired in with a 185* switch and will also have a kill switch for the water holes. Also thinking I may had another battery on the drivers side as well. need to figure now on running all leds and why they rear lights flash....:furious3:   Also I had picked up some tube doors for the JK and found that whey will also work on the MJ if I make a set of hinges up for it to fit my door pin hole and to make up the 1" differences in door latch to hinge. And since I was in there I decided to clean the engine bay up a bit as well as replace my milk jug for a real coolant reservoir. Happy with how it is coming together. I still get funny when people tell me how cool my truck is as I still feel like when I first got it and was excited to add a 3" aal lift and 31s. :rolleyes:   

20200604_145503[1].jpg

20200602_172202[1].jpg

20200603_112645[1].jpg

20200605_025045[1].jpg