Strokermjcomanche

Bucket seat trim bezels now for sale . OH

I could use a pair but would really like to see them installed. Especially on a pair of black bucket seats.

Adam, it appears I somehow deleted this thread previously by mistake.  Bo, thanks for restoring it. My apologies.   :doh:

Ok , so if I have more made is anyone else interested in a pair / single of these ?

At the beginning I sold a lot of these , this last box took awhile to sell . I will have extras made but don't want to warehouse an overabundance of these . Thanks in advance

Sorry but I am new to the Comanche and can't picture where these go. Are they the brackets that go around the fold forward lever on the seat back?

Yep , they go right here on the seat . I don't have any right now , I need to have more made and the guy who does it may take awhile .

Yes. Also, where did you get the ASCII art MJ in your signature?

I stole it from your sig actually. Sorry if it is poor etiquette on my part. Was hoping that you wouldn't mind.  Your MJ looked the best out of the ones that I had seen and it was already red.

It would have better if you had asked first. But no worries - you're not the only forum member who has stolen parts of my signature and avatar. I guess I should be flattered......