2015 CC Eastern Pow Wow @ Badlands, Attica, IN

SW86

Middle of the state of WV is a brand new Offroad park that has hundreds of miles of trails.... everything from mild to wild.  All access green roads can be driven by stock vehicles and the scenery is beautiful. Cabin rentals as well well as 2 campgrounds within 3 miles of the trailhead. Across from the one campground is a waterpark for the wife and kids.  Also within 10 miles is a mile long strip of restaurants, shopping centers and hotels.  Access is all 4 lane highway with the exception of the last 1.5 miles and that is 2 lane.  It's called IVY Branch and is part of the Hatfield and McCoy trail system..... I'd be more than happy to run point and set something like this up but would also be willing to pull my junk 10 hours or so to participate elsewhere..... :thumbsup:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Cookeville TN and sometimes Columbia on weekends. I have a pretty busy week usually, so it would need to be a weekend thing unless we could plan it during the summer. Unless something really changes in the mean time, my truck has no place in a "wheeling park", but I could ride with someone I suppose. I'd be willing to drive ~250 miles, maybe more.

Well as of now it seems most of us showing interest are in the Mideast to east areas. I think I'll split this thread off from one club pow wow to just the "eastern pow wow". If anyone wants to start the western one, by all means please do so.

Middle of the state of WV is a brand new Offroad park that has hundreds of miles of trails.... everything from mild to wild. All access green roads can be driven by stock vehicles and the scenery is beautiful. Cabin rentals as well well as 2 campgrounds within 3 miles of the trailhead. Across from the one campground is a waterpark for the wife and kids. Also within 10 miles is a mile long strip of restaurants, shopping centers and hotels. Access is all 4 lane highway with the exception of the last 1.5 miles and that is 2 lane. It's called IVY Branch and is part of the Hatfield and McCoy trail system..... I'd be more than happy to run point and set something like this up but would also be willing to pull my junk 10 hours or so to participate elsewhere..... :thumbsup:

For an eastern meet up I feel like this may be a strong possibility. It's a couple hours from me, and I feel like it would be about the same forseveral others.

I know lots of guys who go to lbl and its not a crawling place. I believe there's one spot with shelf like ledges to climb. The rest are trails a stock truck can drive. It is a great place, just not the kind of place where we'd all be satisfied..

I'm not in control of where we do this but I was under the impression that its a wheeling pow wow and a good bit that have replied are crawlers. We can discuss any place and any location but ill pass on LBL and its only hours from me lol. Kentucky would be a good central location though, that is true.. Is there a better park anywhere in the state that has something to offer everyone..? I'd like to see some stockers looking good too at these events..

There are lots of parks that offer Green trails for stock rigs (which are basically just dirt roads)and middle of the road trails for the guys with mild lifts and 32's all the way up to hard core crawling. Location will be everything for an event like this and for it to be successful it needs to address everyone's interests. Harlan is always an option and located in KY.... it has something for everyone and lots of campgrounds and cabins.