Just Got My First Mj

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I read was some one traded a LJ for an MJ and I new some one got hosed on this deal !

Then I looked at the pics and I will have to agree that it was a good trade ! Glade it's going to a good home and I'm looking forward to continued build of both rides.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Glad to see its still out getting used, rear fenders look great. That thing gets a lot of attention on the trail huh?!, and just straight works well too. Just picked up a Crew Cab Tacoma today to start building. Hopefully we can meet up in Johnson Valley in a year!

Cheers, Jason

• 6 months later...

Sorry about that. I forgot about this site. My bad. I have been enjoying this truck all year long. I will add some pics soon. I did the Dusy Ershim trail last month. It was a blast. Transfer case started making noise part way through the trail. Once I was done with the trail it would not come out of 4 low. Took the case apart and a bearing went out in the tera 4:1 kit. What a P.O.S. I gave in and ordered a Atlas. Should be here in a week or so. I can't wait to install it and get my truck back on the trail.

• 2 months later...

And here is what happend last weekend. This was the first trip out after the new T-case. It broke before I even locked the front hubs in. I'm not sure why it broke. May have been a bad yoke? I hit a set of whoops and a few G outs when I first got to the desert and it was fine. Then I added some nitrogen to the shocks since one of my friends had a tank with him. I went to test them on a mid size set of whoops and it broke right away. The angles are good and it has plenty of slip in the saft so it did not bottom out. I already fixed it. Now I have to go try it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...