Jeep J4000,open For Ideas.

I'd bet there's people on IFSJA or FSJNetwork that have a vector drawing for those decals, or know a decal place that does... There's a lots of priss types on there that seem to have the most inane things documented. :laughin:

I'd join there but idk, I'd have to make a new thread an manage two threads seems like alot of work, prolly should though...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how to find or save a decal? Reads ( camper special). Just wondering what to do when i paint it.eb570742f0eb64ba88c7c8a1aa299cc7.jpg

AFAIK there isn't a way to remove a sticker decal to reuse. If you take a really good picture of it with a ruler to show scale, you can have one made cheap or do it yourself if you have the know how.
Wonder if I put a piece of paper an use a pencil if it would work

Is the sticker raised? If so a pencil or chalk would work to make a copy. It would be easier to use a good quality picture though as the sketch would be harder to reproduce since it wouldn't give perfect edges. A graphics company or even yourself could make a copy of it using a good photo and software like photoshop to create an exact copy. If I had photoshop I would be willing to help you out but I do not. Maybe a member on here does?

Anyone know how to find or save a decal? Reads ( camper special). Just wondering what to do when i paint it.eb570742f0eb64ba88c7c8a1aa299cc7.jpg

AFAIK there isn't a way to remove a sticker decal to reuse. If you take a really good picture of it with a ruler to show scale, you can have one made cheap or do it yourself if you have the know how.
Wonder if I put a piece of paper an use a pencil if it would work

Is the sticker raised? If so a pencil or chalk would work to make a copy. It would be easier to use a good quality picture though as the sketch would be harder to reproduce since it wouldn't give perfect edges. A graphics company or even yourself could make a copy of it using a good photo and software like photoshop to create an exact copy. If I had photoshop I would be willing to help you out but I do not. Maybe a member on here does?
Yea its raised , I just hope I can save the look or reproduce it, I haven't seen any with the decal.

Cleaned the oil pan an painted , i couldn't find a non cork gasket gasket anywhere so going to use the "right stuff"-permatex . Used the sealant on the bottom half of the relocation kit(worked good), top half I made a 90 degree bracket an used my stock holes for the regulator?no idea I'm guessing because it looks stock location. The brass fittings I picked up at lowes male to female 3/8 work fine uptop , the 1/2 male to female doesn't they hit eachother, so I'm using one straight 2in brass pipe to a female 90. Everything i have is a mock up once I figure the right angle I will use yellow gas pipe tape tighten down n post pics. Also i need help with the hi-6 gold box, from what I see red an black are hooked up but everything else is not besides a small green wire that was disconnected and another group of wires are zip tide, much help is appreciated.18b62b7bc58ddae402ab921024584f5c.jpg91be998c37d9e0470014d8373c3a66a6.jpg0d47aa22f135577e0315aab8b5d14126.jpg

These are the wires to the HI-6 only the red+ ,an black- are hooked up, then two sets of two wires come out ones red n black others black an orange. Then I have 4 small wires, dark blue ,red,white, and green. Much help is appreciated ty.3b17fd3b55a4691dde4c7f7adbd30353.jpg

Fabd up a shorter hard line for my power steering pressurized line, I let the gasket on my oil pan cure 24 hrs and will torque the bolts to w/e the book calls for, oil goes in tomorrow unless my powersteering pulley gives me trouble looks cockeyed a lil. Hopefully I have oilpressure tomorrow...