90 Mj Long Bed In Junkyard Cleveland Ohio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get me prices on. 1.tailgate. 2.rear bumper 3. Slider window. 4. Mirrors n inner triangles for the mirrors 5. If that's a roof spoiler let me know as well please. You can contact me by phone or email 914-557-7547 or driftingchipmunk@gmail.com please contact me back

Like I said before, definitely want to know what rear axle it has and what kind of shape the rear bumper is in. Might be interested in those front bumper caps too.

I've decided to pass on the flares though, I'll probably never get my hands on another long bed and they'd be kind of weird on a short.

Should grab the VIN so a build sheet could possibly be pulled.

Ok I'll grab the vin and check on the rear bumper and front bumper ends and what axle it has . Did you want me to pull them or just give you a price ? Where are you at in Ohio ? I'm in Youngstown

I'm in Marion. Go ahead and pull the bumper ends, so long as they are in good shape. If the remainder of the spoiler is in the bed, grab that stuff too unless it's in tiny pieces. I could see about making a mold. The other stuff just report back.

Vin is 1JFT36L7LL162731 the rear slider is broke ,tailgate is gone , the wing is pretty brittle I'll see if it comes off in one piece, interior is trashed, it's has 129 k on it , has a dana 35 axle the bumper ends are holding on by a thread (pieces missing ) and no spoiler in the bed . But yes the flares are here. The cab vents were bondoed over and it has a rear sway bar but not really held on very well with muffler clamps lol. Girs the rear bumper has a baseball size hole in it .

I'm in Ashland.

I want the rear suspension/D44 if it has one. Front springs too. 

If you don't get the glass I'll snatch that up. 

I'll PM you my # and we can sort out whos taking what. I will make the trip weds if you don't take the stuff I want from it.

For the price of a used sunroof I would buy a new one. The seals will be crusty and the drain tubes will be as well. For $50 more you can get a new one.

I'm betting that it's not aftermarket. 

This isn't my first foray into the OE sun roof and it's gaskets.