JPR SLPR

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88whitemanche- i bought the rack at commi-mart (walmart) in the auto section and then i drilled holes and recycled the JEEP off of the MJ front.

Thanks redwolf. excited to see what youve come up with. see you this weekend.

Its coming along slowly but surely.

redwolf came over to help see if the wiring on the trailer was good.... the plug and play i made for the truck worked great!! and the wiring for the trailer was ok.... turns out i have a few bad bulbs on the right side. will try again once new ones are on hand. as for the reason why i had only reverse lights last time is because the 7pin to 6 pin connector from my dodge to the trailer needs wires to be moved around. good news though!!!  ;) Also we swapped out the white bed for the red bed. i think its in better shape. just need some welding and a few things put back in place. thanks for the help Redwolf!  :cheers:

redwolf came over to help see if the wiring on the trailer was good.... the plug and play i made for the truck worked great!! and the wiring for the trailer was ok.... turns out i have a few bad bulbs on the right side. will try again once new ones are on hand. as for the reason why i had only reverse lights last time is because the 7pin to 6 pin connector from my dodge to the trailer needs wires to be moved around. good news though!!!  ;) Also we swapped out the white bed for the red bed. i think its in better shape. just need some welding and a few things put back in place. thanks for the help Redwolf!  :cheers:

anytime, just a jeeper helpin another jeeper  :thumbsup: and i honestly think the red bed looks better than the white on, if ya put the fact of rust and a giant hole ya cut out away lol,

Redwolf

sorry for the slow progress. been crazy with work and just found a new charger for the camera. (gotta mess with the settings so the pics will stop being blurry) i did find a set of amc logo JEEP mud flaps from the local yard for ten bucks. just need brackets made up.

did a complete tear apart of the suspension and swapped out the axle in hopes of fixing the the axle so far forward. ended up putting the spring packs on backwards and redoing it lol. pain in my rear!! when the sun comes up ill see if it did anything different by moving the bolts to a different spot. time will tell. ill get picks up tomorrow afternoon.