Cover King Seat Covers

Posted for Cover King --- 

We are giving you guys a 20% off our jobber (cost) list, so here is a breakdown below for pricing. Please add $15 to the prices for the logo. Free ground shipping anywhere in the USA. Bench seat covers are also available. Bench seat covers also available. Be sure to let us know you are with comanche club for your special prices.

contact David McIntire at davidmcintire@coverking.com or 1-800-COVERKING  1-800-268-3754 

Here are the breakdowns in material pricing:

Spacer Mesh      103.99

Ballistic/Cordura   135.99

Neo-Supreme- 135.99

Saddleblanket  151.99

Neoprene-  199.99

Premium Leatherette  199.99

Image Not Found

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does Cover King make covers for the above seat? I am trying to figure out if I want to go with these or my bench. The only problem with my drivers bucket is has a tear on the left side. About 2 inches long and it drives me crazy.

The above picture is not mine....just look like my seats

sorry for the delay, had to go out of town ---  contact dave at cover king for price conformation 

is this like your normal seat cover that you can by from the auto part store or walmart or is it a seat cover that just draps over the seat?

Redwolf

these seat covers are wrap-a-rounds and strap into place.  they are very form fitting --- 

martin809 contact dave mcintire at coverking --- I just provided what I had on hand when he contacted me for seat examples 

these seat covers are wrap-a-rounds and strap into place.  they are very form fitting --- 

martin809 contact dave mcintire at coverking --- I just provided what I had on hand when he contacted me for seat examples 

so like any after market seat cover just form fitting?

Redwolf

these were designed by using my seats as a model --- acually had my seats for a week each style --- have had mine in place for almost 4 months now --- still tight, no issues 

all others I've used over the years have gone slack by this time 

these were designed by using my seats as a model --- acually had my seats for a week each style --- have had mine in place for almost 4 months now --- still tight, no issues 

all others I've used over the years have gone slack by this time 

good enough for me to get one, but 100 somethin bucks for a seat cover is the deal breaker, little too pricy for me,

Redwolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

contact David McIntire at davidmcintire@coverking.com or 1-800-COVERKING  1-800-268-3754 -- he is the contact there -- be sure to tell him your with the club -- all I did was provide the seats for prototype covers 

contact David McIntire at davidmcintire@coverking.com or

1-800-COVERKING

1-800-268-3754

-- he is the contact there -- be sure to tell him your with the club -- all I did was provide the seats for prototype covers
Will do. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys, 

We have just acquired a company called Pecca Leather here at Coverking. We can now match the OEM specs on original seat covers.

Send me an email to get a free quote. No obligations whatsoever.

Also be sure to check out our bench seats, and bucket seats. Easy to order, easy to install.

www.coverking.com