The Middle Tn Local Chapter

relyt120

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Make sure you guys put in your location on the map: http://comancheclub.com/topic/44501-members-map/

Be as specific as possible, pin in the same city with no more specific location stack and you can't see them all at once.

you can click on the map to select location if you don't want to put your address in.

• 5 years later...

usually in the Pub.  It's been hard to get people to look in the regionals with any regularity so the Pub has been used to spawn local gettogethers and such. :L: 

but if you'd like to take up the mantle of leader, you can feel free to make use of this space. :beerchug: 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:15 AM, EvilMJ said:

So... how does everyone from our area get together and keep up with each other if they don't use this forum?  Is there a leader of the group?

As far as I know, the only real meeting was the one in the first post of this thread.

If you or anyone else wants to organize a meetup... go for it. I've got way too much stuff on my plate to organize anything, but I might be able to attend if someone else organizes one.

Well I think there are enough of us interested that we should do something.  Does anyone do Coffee and Cars in Cool Springs?  I know the next one is Saturday.  There is a great off-road park in Southern Kentucky call Blue Hollar or places in TN too, but I don't know how many guys on here are 4x4.  Or we could all just meet up at a restaurant and hangout one Saturday in Nashville area.  Burger Fi in Brentwood has great burgers, reasonable price and there is a good size parking lot around back.  Or there's always Dave &  Busters at Opry Mills...

Let's get some input going...

On 1/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, High2by said:

I'm game for most anything but my ride is just 2wd. I sold my off road rig a couple years ago and bought a tractor....seemed like a good idea at the time.

All ideas seem like a good one when you do it lol

• 2 weeks later...