The Middle Tn Local Chapter

relyt120

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone's been talking about meeting at ftpierce's land and having a bonfire but I just moved further out. The possibility of having it at the park in Lynchburg could be thrown out there, there's a couple of good BBQ joints on the square and if everyone's 21+ could also do the tasting tour of jack daniels.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn truck is still in the shop but I'm hopeing we can have a get together for my 23 birthday

Got my truck back and working the fair

Do you mean exactly on your birthday or on a weekend around it? Supposedly rain all this weekend though for the north Alabama area.

I can come up for a get together, but I really can not go on any trail rides with the Jeeps.

You should consider doing the Dirt Devil. It persists of public dirt roads with creek crossing. Very scenic and a great trip to just get out and about. I really don't consider it a trail ride at all...

I remember seeing it posted somewhere on here but the jeep get together that was scheduled for Stan McNabb in Tullahoma is back on. Just saw on TNjeeps that it's been moved to Sept. 13-14. Here is the link to it, I know some of the people from TNjeeps are planning on attending maybe we can get a decent representation of MJ's there. If I'm lucky I might be able to have the quad cab in good enough shape to drive it up there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/533549650106178/

I remember seeing it posted somewhere on here but the jeep get together that was scheduled for Stan McNabb in Tullahoma is back on. Just saw on TNjeeps that it's been moved to Sept. 13-14. Here is the link to it, I know some of the people from TNjeeps are planning on attending maybe we can get a decent representation of MJ's there. If I'm lucky I might be able to have the quad cab in good enough shape to drive it up there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/533549650106178/

sounds cool, really want to see that quad  :drool: