The Middle Tn Local Chapter

relyt120

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is with great displeasure that i must inform all of you that this friday's meet has been postponed until further notice. I have had aboslutely no time to prepare the place and am having an exceptionally hectic week. I have been checking the forecast since last week and it would appear the weather is against us as well. Friday's high is 50*, low 28*/25* WITH a 40% chance of rain. 

Again the Jeep/CC member bonfire meet this friday (2-28-14) HAS BEEN POSTPONED.

With any luck i will have a new day and time picked out for the following month.

I apologize for any disappointment,

Also, i broke my phone last night so I will not be able to communicate (text/call) with anybody until further notice. If you have any questions please PM me.

So as to be better prepared for our eventual meet, please send me a PM if you plan on attending so i can get a rough figure of how many people will be coming, also include any friends you intend on bringing. 

Thanks fellas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for all ya TN fellas. i am will be leaving VA and heading back to ID before i move to TX here in a few weeks. middle of MAY. i happen to have purchased some MJ parts from relyt120, and will be stopping near yalls stomping grounds. it would be great to get a group of yall togather and enjoy some time with fellow CC members. dates will probably be the 15ish of MAY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd prefer a weekend but I could manage a late night. Preferably not too soon, I've got a couple of things to do to the truck before I feel confident driving it that far from home. With that said, I'd love to attend the next meet-up. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

i know nothing about that but i got a reply on a cl ad i had and a guy was looking to buy a 97+ header panel and said he was converting a 89 comanche!  invited him here i bet he would like to meet us all,

• 2 weeks later...