Looking For Rollbar

86 mj

He has a point, they are very rare. Someone I know just happened to come across a factory long bed roll bar, but he cut it down and put it on his short bed. Told me it took him 10 years (yes, ten) to find one. He owns a 92 he drove off the lot himself that came with one, think he said it was stolen right off the back of the truck. 

He has a point, they are very rare. Someone I know just happened to come across a factory long bed roll bar, but he cut it down and put it on his short bed. Told me it took him 10 years (yes, ten) to find one. He owns a 92 he drove off the lot himself that came with one, think he said it was stolen right off the back of the truck. 

Wow, 10 years to find one and then he hacks it down? Maybe I should just keep the one on the truck I'm selling just in case I ever get a LWB again so that I'd have factory LWB and SWB ones, or sell it with brackets separately from the truck...

Wow, 10 years to find one and then he hacks it down? Maybe I should just keep the one on the truck I'm selling just in case I ever get a LWB again so that I'd have factory LWB and SWB ones, or sell it with brackets separately from the truck...

Keep the bar and sell me the brackets, or let me borrow them to replicate.  

looking for factory long wheel base roll bar , I am in new jersey , thanks

Where in NJ are you btw? Not sure how far you're willing to drive, or what your price range is, but I'm heading to Scranton soon to pickup a truck and could bring the roll bar with me if I take a truck to trailer it home rather than just ride the bus out and drive it back.

Keep the bar and sell me the brackets, or let me borrow them to replicate.  

If the truck doesn't sell soon and I pull it, you pay shipping costs and you can borrow them. Unless 86_mj there buys it of course.

looking for factory long wheel base roll bar , I am in new jersey , thanks

Where in NJ are you btw? Not sure how far you're willing to drive, or what your price range is, but I'm heading to Scranton soon to pickup a truck and could bring the roll bar with me if I take a truck to trailer it home rather than just ride the bus out and drive it back.

>Keep the bar and sell me the brackets, or let me borrow them to replicate.  

If the truck doesn't sell soon and I pull it, you pay shipping costs and you can borrow them. Unless 86_mj there buys it of course.

If it doesn't sell, I'd be interested in borrowing them as well if you don't mind.  Would only need them for a weekend to make a replica set but would finally have them in there supporting my roll bar.  Might make a few sets if they're easy enough if anyone else would be interested in them.

• 3 weeks later...