summer badlands meet? now official!

So I have never been to the Bad Lands, what is it like, what kind of trails do they have? All my off roading has been done in Tennessee, Kentucky and Virginia. I have been to Haspin in Indiana a couple times, I sure hope the bad lands are way better than Haspin. From what people say about it, it sounds like it it going to be way better. I am always looking forward to going some where new so it should be fun and to get to wheel with other MJ's just makes it that much better. jamminz.gif

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Badlands campground is pretty crappy.

Summers Campground is about 7-8 miles up the road.

they welcome Badlands people.

Showers, and plenty of room.

I may just stay at the Attica Inn.

a/c and a nice shower in August, may be worth the money.

BOB

Summers Carroll Campground

(765) - 762-2832

so far I'm driving down there...I have a spare complete carrier for my dana 44, spare axleshafts for it (the right ones), a spare carrier for the 30, spare engine parts and tranny parts, and hopefully a spare np231 on the way.

basically since i'm driving down and it's my ride back, I want it to be good to run. I MAY get to use my grandpa's duramax and 40 foot flatbed...which means my bro is coming with and we'll be trailering 2 mj's jamminz.gif

I'd rather tow it down since a 5 hour strand or limp home isn't gonna be fun. do they have good spots to leave trailer rigs? I hope to heck they do...don't wanna have anything get stolen or crapped up.

the Badlands campground is pretty crappy.

Summers Campground is about 7-8 miles up the road.

they welcome Badlands people.

Showers, and plenty of room.

I may just stay at the Attica Inn.

a/c and a nice shower in August, may be worth the money.

BOB

Summers Carroll Campground

(765) - 762-2832

i like the badlands campground more because it is more convenient. your camp is set up and you don't have to drive down the road to get something if you need it. it is better and summers-carroll but i prefer the badlands.

There is a big parking lot for trailers so parking shouldnt be an issue.

So after reading through the thread it looks like the follwoing is planning on attending

89Eliminator

JeepCoMJ

88MJay

CEThomas

ComacnheDude

ryno1121

egghead

attaboybob

Warf90

I know I will be bringing a buddy with a YJ and I saw a few other non MJ jeeps are coming. Thats around 12 so far. It will be fun.

So after reading through the thread it looks like the follwoing is planning on attending

89Eliminator

JeepCoMJ

88MJay

CEThomas

ComacnheDude

ryno1121

egghead

attaboybob

Warf90

I know I will be bringing a buddy with a YJ and I saw a few other non MJ jeeps are coming. Thats around 12 so far. It will be fun.

88MJay sold his MJ so not sure he will make it :cry:

Charles

Updated List

89Eliminator

JeepCoMJ

CEThomas

ComacnheDude

ryno1121

egghead

attaboybob

Warf90

Beaterjeep

Steve

If anyone else can make it, just add your name to the list.

My brother steve is coming with his MJ and beaterjeep is riding with me as his 86 won't be ready to wheel. we're fixing his 88's front end before we come down though...

maybe I can meet up with some of you cheeseh...uh, Wisconsin guys on 294 South for a caravan. :D

BOB

lol, if we're headed that way. i think 89eliminator is trailering his MJ and i'm 99.9% sure I am trailering BOTH manches coming in my ride. so we could have a "trailer caravan" followed by a manche :brows:

idk if we're taking that route, or if we're even headed down at the same time...I'll talk to wade and find out.

we always take the tollway because we have an I-Pass so its pretty easy. we take that down to 80 then to 41. we take 41 all the way to attica. pretty easy drive when you get past Chicago. and i will be trailering

exiting 80 East to 394 South has quite a few less traffic lights.

just a suggestion.

..BOB

we always take the tollway because we have an I-Pass so its pretty easy. we take that down to 80 then to 41. we take 41 all the way to attica. pretty easy drive when you get past Chicago. and i will be trailering

exiting 80 East to 394 South has quite a few less traffic lights.

just a suggestion.

..BOB

true, but there are more turns.