summer badlands meet? now official!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If I know far enough in advance, I can make it provided I don't have another commitment. My parents live out in Indy, so I can make this my yearly drive out and add in some wheeling. jamminz.gif I will bring my LJ though since its ready to go for anything and the MJ is 2wd. Is that ok? :D

lol, the 8.8 will perhaps be in my truck soon...so the front will need to be lifted (wade, help me out on this...what do you want for them 4.5" springs?). I blew something in my rear end today on the turdy-five. i think it's just a spider but idk if i should spend the $$$ to fix it when i don't really want it anyways...

but once it's done, i'll come down. i've decided the 3800 will see some wheeling time, and I'll just be careful.

lol, the 8.8 will perhaps be in my truck soon...so the front will need to be lifted (wade, help me out on this...what do you want for them 4.5" springs?).

front or rear?

does yes cover it? I know you have the fronts available since you upgraded...was asking about them. how about your rears?

shoot me a pm or call me about it

I'm game. set a date and I'll make a point to be available if i have a truck to wheel with...I'm workin on gettin rid of my 87 manche then buyin a 2 door cherokee or perhaps a 4 door and turning it into a cheromanche...

but i'll settle for building it up first.

we'll see :D