North Carolina

59Comanche

Shawn I won't be able to meet you at 40/42. I'll be going cross country and have to leave a little later unless something happens at work tomorrow.

Twin Peaks is like Hooters isn't it? Never been there but heard about it. Or there's always Jack in the Box.

Alright, that's cool.  Let us know as soon as you can as to whether you can make it or not.

I'm squeezing every ounce of daylight and energy I have into finishing my mj before sunday, but it still doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to meet you guys. This is probably one of those "once in a long damn while" meetups, and I'm kicking myself for not getting my mj done in time. 

Come in another vehicle lol.  It would still be cool to meet you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing, work is burning me out right now. 6 days a week at 12 hours a day. The store is closed sunday, so it's my only day to get anything done on the Jeep. Next week is the same, plus drill friday through sunday, and a full week after that, so no day off for 12 days. The MJ is my DD, and I can't keep riding my luck on someone letting me borrow their vehicle while I wrench around on my truck. I have to cram everything into this sunday, and get it roadable, or I won't have a chance to do so for 12 more days. That's the ONLY reason I can't meet up with you guys, as much as I'd like to. I want some pictures of all the MJs together, though! 

About 6 people showed.  We can still meet and chill.  We're talking about going to Uwharrie April 12th and 13th now.  The 5th and 6th are the Jamboree.  My buddy Sam and I don't want to go on the weekend of the Jamboree since it'll be a clusterf**k of people there, so we are setting up a trip the following weekend.  Be cool if y'all could come out.

I'd love to do CB and URE, but at the moment, my XJ is down...  The engine is FUBARed... coolant in the top of cylinder #2.  The guy who built it is supposed to stop by my house Friday and look it over.  It should still be under warranty, so it should be fixed soon, by him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a shame you can't make it man... I got the XJ back on the road as of about two weeks ago.  It would be pretty awesome to see some MJs with us at Uwharrie as well.  If by some chance you can make it, just PM me or post in this thread.  Perhaps we can set something up at a later date to wheel or just meet.

• 3 months later...