2000 Xj Trail Rig

I need to get back up to the north country again! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Good looking rig... good looking trail... good looking bumper you've got there too! :D

It took a beating too! Notice the white spot in the middle of it! That's rock. Also pushed a dead tree over. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you still have it...can you show more pics of your bump stopping for the front?

It sold with the Moabs. But I sure can tell you!

The bump stops where just Daystar extended bump stops and the obvious fender mods.

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IROR&Product_Code=KJ09114BK&Category_Code=PFX

Well I just fender trimmed but wondered how to do the bump stopping? With the front did you just trimmed off the bump stop? Or just add hockey pucks to the bottom like most people do?

I replaced the factory bump stops with the Daystar extended ones and called it a day. I did get some pucks just n case I needed them but I didn't need em. Also I cut and folded the pinch seam inside the wheel well which makes a significant difference also.

The front pinch seam is like from the floorboard up. The rear I did the cut and fold and also the cut and tuck for the rear quarters. I wasn't scared of making sparks on with this thing.

Rear bump stops where a little different but I know I put some pics up of that. Those where also extended bump stops from Daystar.