4-States (Mo,ks,ok,ar) Jeepers

TheDirtyJeep401

Samuel, High ridge MO, South of St. Louis, 86 4x4 longbed with the 2.8l. Be a minute before she's road or trail worthy though. Also, lotta 86's here...

Hi Samuel - we do a lot of camping on the meramec and rivers south of st.louis. Hope to see your truck running around some day! Good luck on the build

• 4 months later...

If you make it back to JC, I have a couple spare MJ benches you can have for $0.

Planning to be around the JC area over the long weekend- any chance you still have a bench your looking to get rid of?

91 4.0 Manual 2X4 Shortbed with 225k

St. Louis MO

Planning to be around the JC area over the long weekend- any chance you still have a bench your looking to get rid of?

Yup, still have a few benches gathering dust. Problem is I am headed to Colorado over the weekend, Friday thru Wednesday....

Yup, still have a few benches gathering dust. Problem is I am headed to Colorado over the weekend, Friday thru Wednesday....
No problem- try to catch you next time we're in town. Enjoy your trip!

91 4.0 Manual 2X4 Shortbed with 225k

St. Louis MO

• 1 year later...

I'm just south of Fort Leonard Wood, MO.  I wheel my 83 CJ-7, as the MJ is still 2wd.  

Locally, I've been to:

SMORR- Great place with a beautiful campground and easy to hardest trails.  They do a Jeep Jamboree there the first week of June.

Moonlight Racing ORP- Great trails.  The one time I went there was a party atmosphere going on and drinking on the trails.

Flat Nasty- Only an hour from my place but haven't been yet.

Byrd's Adventure Center- Near Cass AR.  Great park.  I did the Jeep Jamboree there last year, Sept 2017.  It is going this coming weekend and I will be there again.

I have a collection of XJ/MJ parts, PM me if you are looking for something.