How Many List Members In Colorado?

buffalob

Ok I've been curious and have seen many posts (and afew very fine Mj's driving around the state.)

can we get a colorado list member roll call?

I'll start.

Bob Want (aka buffalob). MJ's 88' short bed (aka Bucky) with matching trailer. 87' short bed (aka red 87')  Arvada Colorado.

Jim Oshel (aka jimoshel) '86 MJ Red, '86 MJ black, '87 mj White, '87 MJ white, '87 MJ grey, '88MJ Brown, '88 MJ White, '89 MJ grey. '89 MJ Blue, '90 MJ Grey. Pueblo Colorado

And yes, they all run and are operable. Except for the '89 Blue one. The engine runs but the truck is inoperable. Did I mention, a dozen '84-97 XJ'S for donors.

Troy. Littleton.

(2) '91 black 4x4 5 speed Eliminators

'91 white 4x4 5 speed SWB Sport Truck

'90 black 4x4 5 speed Eliminator

Long bed MJ trailer.

We SERIOUSLY need to do a meet & greet. Maybe when Bob gets Bucky put back together.... Like an unveiling of sorts.....:thumbsup:

We SERIOUSLY need to do a meet & greet. Maybe when Bob gets Bucky put back together.... Like an unveiling of sorts..... :thumbsup:

That would be pretty cool a meet and greet or a trail run would be pretty cool too!

I thought you had the big white 91 MJ with the JK bench and all that good stuff

It ain't trail worthy.  The good axles were taken by the previous owner along with the tires/wheels.  It's currently being stripped of the bumpers/sliders for another project and it's sitting on bald tires and stock axles with no rear driveshaft or shocks.

Don't know if I want to put Bucky straight on the trail (hardcore ones anyway) after the paint is done either. (after I get her back to gether and driving for a while ...you bet)

Any interst in a group BBQ some central location eat drink swap lies etc.

I should be driving her back from the painter on Friday.

Sometime later in July for a get together perhaps?

Where in Arvada?  I've seen your truck and almost broke my neck trying to see wher it was going. I was not in mine at the time.......

Derek (willi2ds) Black 88 shortbed 2yqyra5y.jpgw/Topper. In Arvada as well

There are several trails that can be run needing only decent tires. No 4WD. Hayden Pass, Phantom Canyon and Medina Pass come to mind  The biggest problem in having a state meet n greet is location. Denver area having the most people would be the logical place but inconvenient for some of the folks in the West, SW area. Salida- Leadville area would be more central plus have plenty of trails available. Would be nice to work something out and have it.

Man.. I aint been to Leadville in a coon's age... I think you might be on to something Jim.

Trail run camping howl at the moon kinda thing.

Wonder what campground we could take over enmasse?

Put it together man...I'm down.

Last weekend in July as a thought?

I go to turquoise lake with my mom every year its just outta Leadville really nice camping I've heard good fishing never actually fished there but they have some big camping sites all around the lake and not too many bugs.

http://www.traildamage.com/

I would browse through traildamage I'm sure you could find some easy yet still fun trails.  I'm not ready for anything to extreme yet either.

Hayden Pass is farther South, Leave US50 at Coaldale, over the Sangre De Cristo's into Villa Grove on US285. South of Salida. Hope every body enjoys the drinking water at Taylor Reservoir. My father in law and I drilled all 5 wells there back in '67 for the forestry service. Fishing was great. He also drilled the wells at Turquoise Lake in '64. I only helped him with the one on the East side of the lake. I was still in the service and could only help him for one week. while on leave.

Jim, those memories sound so good I wish they were mine... I worked with my dad on a ranch for most of my childhood... Hardest man in the world to please but I would go back if I could...

I would be interested in joining in on the fun. My truck might break down. You think anyone would know how to fix it?